Question Tren and Prop for 6 weeks before competition

I am starting my cycle in feb. and the first 6 weeks I am using tren /prop/EQ. I was wondering will this be ok to be running before a competition(my first one)??? I have already started to cut weight and want to know will I still be able to cut weight during the first 6 weeks of my cycle and be able to cut enough to still compete. Competition is March 20th.

Thanks for all your advice

LWB

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well that all depends on what you are looking like right now. To be honest March 20th seems a little close to be ready for a show if you are a typical bodybuilding. Personally it takes me 12-16 weeks depending on how much weight I put on in the off season to dial in.

As for the cycle, looks like a pretty good cutter as far as the AAS' you have choosen. I am looking at the cycle in your sig and the thing that I don't like about it is the enanthate . I personally would run the prop the entire cycle. I would also finish the cycle with tren rather then start it.

So to keep it somewhat what you have I would run it like this:

Weeks 1-12 Test prop 100mg/EOD
    Weeks 6-12 Tren 75mg/ED or EOD
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mg/week
    L.dex .5mg/ED
    PCT

Have you considered running some clen and ECA to spead up fat loss???

I forgot to add that, I am running an eca stack right now for two weeks, then clen for two weeks then eca...etc.

Also I will be doing an hour on the treadmill in the morning and at nigth.......Not running a fast walk around a 4.5 mph pace on a steep incline just enough to burn over 750 calories per hour.

Thread Information