dangit is offline Member

My new contest cycle... Any input?

I sorta copied SilverFox's setup and have been setting up my own contest cycle. I've been running Prop for the last month and added clen to it about two weeks ago. I've also been running nolvadex too.

I'm teetering at around 200lbs and want to try and stay around there. I sorta screwed up my diet at first and lost more muscle than I should have and had to up my carbs to try and fill out a bit again.

Take a look and see what you guys think. I know lots of people are going to tell me to drop the dbols, but I want to try it for a while and see what happens. I've seen a few people diet down for a show with that or Deca and it worked fine with them as long as they drank tons of water and took nolvadex. I'm just basically taking it to make sure I don't loose muscle while on the T3.

http://dangit.servehttp.com/Bodybuil...test_stack.htm

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I know exactly what you are going through when you say that you screwed up the diet and had to up the carbs a bit to fill out. I did the same. Just make sure they are low GI carbs when you are doing this and you will be fine. What are your carbs at now? How many gms/day?

As for your cycle. I like what I see. Sure are taking alot of prop , but the critism that I would give is I like the winny and the prop in there. I and I know you don't want to hear this don't like the dbol . For 2 reason. 1. You are running to 17aa together and 2. you may have trouble getting rid of the water retention come show time if you don't stop early enough. Even with Nolvadex .

Have you considered using fina. You can run this up until a few days out. I would take this in place of the dbols. It will make you a lot harder.

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah... I was going to run fina, but then I heard a lot of people say it takes 6-8 weeks to really kick in and ended up not bothering to order any.

I am taking a lot of prop, but that's because it's 250mg per ml and I'm just shooting 1ml at a time.

I just basically added sweet potatoes to my diet for the extra carbs. Nothing drastic that's for sure. I've tapered off a bit now though and am probably taking in between 200-300grams of carbs a day.

Yeah, the whole dbols and winny thing isn't all that good.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Watch the t3, i ended up never going over 50mcgs, also taper it off so your not any last few days, stuff flattens most guys out. Fina is VERY fast acting 1-2 days ester, i would ADD IT, there is also water based fina and fina/winny mix which i am sure your aware of. Stuff is GREAT OR GARD tts150 stuff is BY far best i have used pre-contest. You still have 5-6 weeks which is ideal time to add in fina.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox
    You still have 5-6 weeks which is ideal time to add in fina.
    Exaclty why I recommended it.

dangit is offline Member
    Thanks guys. Guess I should go rape my bank account some more and just do it right

I'll shorten up my t3 cycle too.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Not hard to go broke getting ready for a show.

Ironman77 is offline New Member
    I know a lot of guys that are National level competitors that only run the t 3 for the last 2 to 3 weeks because yoru diet and cardio will do you much better could cause you to lose to much quality muscle prior to show. I woudl only use it to take of any remainign stubborn fat. Also I like the others thank running two 17aa at the same time is bad idea. Good luck with the show though

Brothers United
    IrOnMaN

Thread Information