Thread: SHow question

Ironman77 is offline New Member

SHow question

Hey guys quick question are any of you still using QV cyp I have 4 bottles that i was palnning on using for my first show this year along with QV 100mg winny. Heard a bunch of bad talk on Qv lately so just wanting to see what yoiu all think. Also would anadrol be a good thing to run pre contest diet to add on a little more weight or could i possible use it during the contest prep to maintain muscle mass. I have never tried using it during competition but I do know some people that have used it all the way through the end of the show to make them harde but it only worked if they where very lean. Thanks for any help

BROTHERS UNITED
    IrONMaN

decadbal is offline Banned
    anavar will make u hold a lil water, not like dbol , but some. i havnt ever had any prob with qv, and dont see why u would.....id still ask around.

Thanks for the respons friend. Hey you did see i wrote a 50 not anavar right

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol yea good point, anavar is better than anadrol IMO, anadrol holds a lil more water than anavar, and anavar you get some good strength gains.. hope it all works out, good luck in your show

Thanks for the input bro hey I like your quotes at the bottom of your name haha.

Brothers united
    IrOnMaN

Thread Information