Socio is offline Associate Member

Mike XXL or Silver again pls help!

wELL Guys its been 1 weeks since the show ......
    I have exactly 3 weeks and one day until the nationals im competing im still doing cardio and low carbs (although was wondering whether i should decrease the cardio a little since im close to condition still) but am having a huge problem with water retention!
    I went off my diet for 2 days after the show (went back to gym on monday and started cardio again on wed)and ate whatever i wanted which wasnt much coz i was so bloated ... but am still VERY puffy particulary in the ankles chest legs and stomach .... i was wondering if i should be worried or if it will just come off in another week or so im still around 5-6kgs over what i competed at (went up a total of 22lbs/10kg).....
    sorry guys im a little stressed coz i have to be in condition again in 3 weeks and am just a bit worried thanks for your help.

by the way on thurs i used some lasix .... dropped a little but not alot!

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    **** bro 2 days of free for all is not gonna make gain fat....lots of water yes. Dont sweat it, just follow the normal last week routine.

Good luck

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I would think by end of week you should be back to normal somewhat. If not increase you water intake, cut back on sodium, and maybe some herbal stuff, like tea tea or dallon root. LIke Quebec Bulk said, I am sure it's just water you can't get fat in 2 days.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Don't take anymore diuretics untill right beforethe show, you do not want toscrew up your electrolyte balance this close to the show, so NO more lasix...other then that just go about it as you did before the first show and everything should come in just fine. DO not panic, it's the worst thing you can do, drink planty of water eat low carbs and the water will all leave....good luck Bro!
    XXL

I missed part about lasix, your will rebound REALLY bad from that.

Ok thanks guys its coming off, slowly but coming off...
    quick q though i know post comp is a good time to put on some size ..... i do want to take advantage of this .... i am taking 2 weeks off training after my next show ..
    is there anyway though i can avoid this post comp michellin man effect ... i am going to use lasix again before the show as this is the only diuretic i have access too .... i dont mind putting on some water weight but this was ridiculous... or will my body not blow up to bad because its only been 3 weeks since i had a pig out????

Thanks guys

one more question regarding cardio....
    because im still close to contest condition .....
    prior to the show i was doing 1 and half hrs of cardio a day ...
    but now seeing im trying to just mantain or just get a bit harder should i do the same amount of cardio or maybe just to 30 min sessions???
    i DOnt wannna lose any size coming into the next show

You will always re-bound after a show, especially after lasix, but if you eat fairly clean and drink lots of water you'll be ok.

Hard call on cardio without seeing you. Personally do the min. amount you can get away with.

What silverfox said, i always gain way too much weight after the show...i think 24lbs in 2 days is my record...good luck...XXL

decadbal is offline Banned
    all the water flushing back

Yep by end of 1st week after show I am feeling pretty bad, socks leaving rings in my ankles..LOL

how long does it take to look "normal" again?????
    do you have to go back to eating clean for a week or so ... or even during pig out does it go back?????

How long do u guys normally pig out for?
    I know i was having like 5-8 ice creams a day plus doughnuts, pizza and all sorts of things is that normal??

I usually give myself one week, probably takes me amount 1 month after a show to feel 100% again. Last time i was back into gym monday, which was too soon. I recogment at least 1-2 weeks off training. Once i did a bit of cardio all water came off within 7-10 days.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    What silverfox said, i always gain way too much weight after the show...i think 24lbs in 2 days is my record...good luck...XXL
    Are you talking about your testicles again I go away and come back and your still talking about your testicles.... Whats up bro. Someone told me that your a superheavy now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Derek
    Are you talking about your testicles again I go away and come back and your still talking about your testicles.... Whats up bro. Someone told me that your a superheavy now.....

Superheavy...bull****er maybe....LOL...nice to see you around, and finally some recognition for my extraordinary testicle size, that's why i eat my clomids by dozens...LOL...

Thread Information