sooner45 is offline Member

Usc = Over-rated!!!!

If USC keeps playing liek this than they arent going to make it to Miami in January! ALTHOUGH, they do have the sorriest schedule, so they should make it. It looked like their D looked a little Sluggish. Anyway, I think their way too overated and definitely not playing like #1!
    Last edited by sooner45; 08-29-2004 at 09:38 AM.

max-it is offline Member
    i absolutely HATE their coach. that man destroyed the new england patriots. i hope they lose every game and Pete Carrol is drawn and quartered by a mob. don't even ask me what i think of Bill Buckner!

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol no team is bad as detroit lions come on were happy if they win 2-4 games a year

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613
    lol no team is bad as detroit lions come on were happy if they win 2-4 games a year
    in that case i think you will be VERY happy with them this year!

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    USC won't even win the Pac-10

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd never base a season on one game.

~SC~

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    It was the first game of the year, and they came out expecting to win. VT had home field advantage, and came out fired up. Once USC realized that VT was no push-over, they began to step up their play. As long as you walk away with the W, the score is irrelevant. And you cant expect them win 49-0 with all the injuries and losses they have sustained. If they were at full strength, it would have been a different game I guaruntee you. On a side note, Reggie Bush is a stud.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    It was the first game of the year, and they came out expecting to win. VT had home field advantage, and came out fired up. Once USC realized that VT was no push-over, they began to step up their play. As long as you walk away with the W, the score is irrelevant. And you cant expect them win 49-0 with all the injuries and losses they have sustained. If they were at full strength, it would have been a different game I guaruntee you. On a side note, Reggie Bush is a stud.
    *high five bro....beside look who started this thread....a f*ckin Sooner....lmao Anything out of a Sooner is negative....**** I would be surprised if Oka wins a game this year.....you alla re pissed that a WEest Coast team is ranked higher than you....I know onw team we will not be playing in Miami this year....Oka!

Just be patient....and stop bitchin so soon about your sorry as team...Reggie Bush will run all over your team...and Lienhert will air it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    *high five bro....beside look who started this thread....a f*ckin Sooner....lmao Anything out of a Sooner is negative....**** I would be surprised if Oka wins a game this year.....you alla re pissed that a WEest Coast team is ranked higher than you....I know onw team we will not be playing in Miami this year....Oka!

Just be patient....and stop bitchin so soon about your sorry as team...Reggie Bush will run all over your team...and Lienhert will air it out!

Dude how old are you? I agree that Reggie is a great athlete and ball player. I'm just saying that USC does not look as good as they did last year, and 80% of the population agrees. If they play like that for the rest of the year, you wont have to worry about them being in Miami, oh wait! Because of their weak schedule I guess they'll be there anyway. Too scared to play real teams?????

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    I don't remember the Sooners having any part of the national championship last year...

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I hate USC. GO VTECH

Any given day in the ncaa,when a decent team is playing a good team,anything can happen. Can't judge a team by a game either way. Look at OSU in 2002. "Oh they suck so bad" "we are going to blow them out" but they walk away with a national title,and everyone else just bitching about a call here or there and saying we will get it next year.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Dude how old are you? I agree that Reggie is a great athlete and ball player. I'm just saying that USC does not look as good as they did last year, and 80% of the population agrees. If they play like that for the rest of the year, you wont have to worry about them being in Miami, oh wait! Because of their weak schedule I guess they'll be there anyway. Too scared to play real teams?????
    I am 28 years old....been a fan of USC for 28 years and I am a graduate of the school. I know a lot about USC football and about NCAA footballl....and I am going to cut this argument short by saying....we'll let the players do the talking OU hasn't played yet this year...so i will talk to you after that. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    I hate USC. GO VTECH
    Yea, go VTECH....

realer is offline Associate Member
    I am 28 years old....been a fan of USC for 28 years and I am a graduate of the school. I know a lot about USC football and about NCAA footballl....and I am going to cut this argument short by saying....we'll let the players do the talking OU hasn't played yet this year...so i will talk to you after that. Good luck!
    we should wait and let the bcs decided who best. wait , nevermind that also doesnt work .

Sounds good my man! Good Luck to your boys!

Quote Originally Posted by realer
    we should wait and let the bcs decided who best. wait , nevermind that also doesnt work .
    LMAO...no ****...they f*cked all of NCAA football up by implementing that cash driven bullsh*t...it was a way for ABC and the sponsors to make guranteed money.

Hopefully USC wins it out right...I know others will have else to say....but I hope we sweep it!

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Sounds good my man! Good Luck to your boys!
    You too brother.....

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    College teams, as a whole, are overrated.

LMAO...no ****...they f*cked all of NCAA football up by implementing that cash driven bullsh*t...it was a way for ABC and the sponsors to make guranteed money.

Hopefully USC wins it out right...I know others will have else to say....but I hope we sweep it!

It's the american way............. I still think the right two teams were in the BCS championship. I'd rather have a computer use the exact same formula to pick the teams then some guy who never played a game but writes newspapers. There is a lot of favoritism in the voting by the polls to certain teams. You can always tell who they are by when they lose to Polk High (al bundy's old high school ) and drop 4 spots at the most.

Now with people voting we will just have to watch what game they wanna see. I doubt many teams would go undefeated but i'd love to see it that way the bias voting would show bad enough to overthrow everything.

decadbal is offline Banned
    super over rated... go noles

This is the latest AP poll..
    No. School Record Points Prev
    1 Southern California 3-0 1613 1
    2 Oklahoma 3-0 1562 2
    3 Georgia 3-0 1456 3
    4 Miami (FL) 2-0 1437 4
    5 Texas 2-0 1358 6
    6 West Virginia 3-0 1169 7
    7 Ohio State 3-0 1117 9
    8 Florida State 1-1 1079 8
    9 Auburn 3-0 1064 14
    10 California 2-0 1034 10
    11 Tennessee 2-0 1031 13
    12 Virginia 3-0 919 12
    13 LSU 2-1 844 5
    14 Utah 3-0 763 15
    15 Purdue 2-0 652 18
    16 Florida 1-1 646 11
    17 Fresno State 3-0 535 19
    18 Michigan 2-1 478 17
    19 Minnesota 3-0 475 22
    20 Wisconsin 3-0 381 20
    21 Boise State 3-0 307 23
    22 Arizona State Sundevils 3-0 210
    23 Maryland 2-1 208 21
    24 Louisville 2-0 195 24
    25 Oklahoma State 3-0 134

Quite a few of those top schools have played terrible. This is a classic reason I hate the associated press (ap) deciding who plays.. Georgia has been terrible. Usc has a HUGE win over BYU. As much as it burns me to say it right now. The only team with a win over a powerhouse is miami. WVU beat a good maryland team. OSU beat a decent N.C State team. With a win over LSU I would have thought they would be a head of FSU.
    Last edited by goodtobeapimp; 09-19-2004 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Dumba*s Attack

Yes, we WON AGAIN!

Talk all the sh*t you want...USC is the best!

I'll be talking more sh*t next week!
    Last edited by Butch; 09-21-2004 at 09:30 PM.

Yes, we one AGAIN!

Talk all the sh*t you want...USC is the best!

I'll be talking more sh*t next week!

If USC and WVU dont run the table,then they dont deserve to be in the national title game at all.

Thread Information