rob35145 is offline Junior Member

Programming help

OK guys and gals I need your help.

I have a web site that I had a company build for me. It includes a shopping cart, cart processing, comfirmation of order, contact us, the ability to sell products, has a maintenance site;
    domain name.com/dev/maint/mainthome.asp so I can add and delete the products and so on. When they built the site for me they programmed it for a domain I no longer have. I’ve changed my domain name and switched hosting companies. The company that built the site is no longer around (moved). I currently have the site in Dreamweaver. I need some help programming it for my new domain name. I want all the same functions and everything, just programmed for the new name. I’m not very familiar with programming. Is it hard to program it for my new domain name? Is there a web site or tutorial that could walk me through it? Should I stop being a cheap ass and pay someone to do it for me?

Thanks a lot for the help!

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rob35145
    OK guys and gals I need your help.

I have a web site that I had a company build for me. It includes a shopping cart, cart processing, comfirmation of order, contact us, the ability to sell products, has a maintenance site;
    domain name.com/dev/maint/mainthome.asp so I can add and delete the products and so on. When they built the site for me they programmed it for a domain I no longer have. I’ve changed my domain name and switched hosting companies. The company that built the site is no longer around (moved). I currently have the site in Dreamweaver. I need some help programming it for my new domain name. I want all the same functions and everything, just programmed for the new name. I’m not very familiar with programming. Is it hard to program it for my new domain name? Is there a web site or tutorial that could walk me through it? Should I stop being a cheap ass and pay someone to do it for me?

Thanks a lot for the help!
    Howdy Rob, I might be able to help you out. Compress and send the DW file/folder to me and I'll see what I can do. Include the prev/new domain names.

Thread Information