AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

The flue kicked my ass! SWEATING, CHILLS, MUSCLE/HEAD ACHES, and oh yes..DIARHEA!

I lifted on friday, which incorporated deadlifts. Saturday i was way, way, more sore than i shoulda been, lacked energy. Saturday night, i realized the soreness was worse was gettin chills with intermitant hotflashes and sweating. I had a sleepless night of chills, a killer headsplitting headache, and sweateed through my closthes.(Reminds me off a DNP story i read on here) No medicine helped. I became so so sore i had to ponder going to the bathroom for an hour before actually getting the nerve to do it. My muscles were doubly sore from working out, plus the sickness mad them sore. Sunday was spent miserable in bed trying to sleeep. I probably would have been sore even had i not lifted. I still ate my 7 meals a day. It was all eggs though.
    Sunday after noon i took a shyt, and it was liquid. Then I took 4 more ****s by the end of the day, all liquid. I had such bad shyt pangs/stomach cramps that i couldn't sleep sunday nite either, even though my headache was mostly gone. I woke up 4 times in the middle of the night to shyt.
    Moday, still sore, still pooping, only this time the poop was green for my first 6 shyts of the day. I weighed 6 pound less on monday than i did friday. I was looking skinny and unpumped. I was pissed. I pooped 15 more times that day. liquid. I called the doctor and he said not to eat to much expet for jello and water, and crackers. He said only 1 ounce of water every 15 minutes. I said i didn't wanna do that and he said i had to give my whole GI track a rest for 12 hours. He said if i don't do it now it will drag on and cause me me to be sicker longer. So i did it. And a got even skinnier. I stoped eating at 8:00 pm on monday. I started feeling better as far as sorenes halfway throgh monday, and the headche was gone, but unfortunetly, the diareah and shyt pangs were in high gear.
    Tuesday i sipped on water til 2:00pm. took four liqued poops in the morn. Didn't poop after that...of course, i hardly ate either. At 2, I started eating crakers(I ****IN HATE CRACKERS) and jello. No tummy pains. Looked skinny as hell. My creatin pump was totaly deflated, and I'll prolly have to reload now. Increased food as the day went on, and I actually pigged out quuit nicely tuedsday nite. Wednesday morning, woke up at 4:55 with a sore throwt. It kept me up for 3 hours, then when i woke up it was slight. After an hour of being showered and dressed it was gone.
    . No liquid shyt. Some stomach pains. No fever, aches or chills. Eating normally.
    Doctor was right, my GI track needed a rest.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    that is a lot of sh!t. you must have lost 10 pounds from just sh!tting.

sniper320 is offline Member
    your goin to go broke from buying toilet paper.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    talk about paper rash buddy

seriously.get the flue shot. this fuccker aint no joke this year.

im feelin cruddy again, so im gonna take a nap now.

g'nite.

er...good afternoon...whatever

houseofpain is offline Banned
    **** bro p!ssin out of your azz is no fun, hope you feel better.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    talk about paper rash buddy
    I hope you used soft TP and not that sand paper sh!t that we have at work here.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Glad to hear u r feelin better bro!! God dam that must have given u hemmi's like crazy. uggghhhh. Not a plesent thought. just a thought for everybody that has gone through this or who may still this flu season....Try Puffs with lotion instead of TP....Noce and soft on ur nose so it should do the job on the arse!!! lol

Join the club bro...

Been in the dumps since sunday morning... I thought I was gonna die! Almost passed out on the bathroom floor from the abdominal pain.

And the diarhea was so bad I was pissing out bile out of my butt... I completely flushed out my GI tract... dehidrated like crazy too as all I drank came right out my azz. I was going to the can like every 20 minutes all day!

Monday night I was able to eat a little to sustain myself and retain it a bit (oatmeal, active culture yogurt and water)

Tuesday night I finally was able to take in a bit of solid food (boiled potatos and cheese)

Today I managed to return to work... but I got a little too adventurous for lunch... chicken sandwitch was ok but the pickle and raw veggies were a little too much for my poor intestines...

My biggest problem now is that 4 days of diarhea = VERY SORE AZZ! I feel like I've been analy raped with a chainsaw even with the baby wipes... thank god for prep-h!

It's not over yet but I think the worse is over, at thins point I've lost 14 (yes fourteen!) pounds since sunday morning, and have found out active culture yogurt (aka probiotic yogurt) really helps your intestine a lot after intense diarhea.

Not a good cutting diet btw guys...

Red

decadbal is offline Banned
    how sweet, u like us enough to share when u **** constantly.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    how sweet, u like us enough to share when u **** constantly.lol
    Well, we wanna make sure your assclown feels right at home

Red

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

I love crap stories.. LOL

Seriuosly guys... get wet-ones... baby wipes. They feel great.. I us them all the time, gets you nice and clean.

Red ketchup, man, you got destroyed. You had green poop too, just like me. I wonder why it's green. I hope our livers are okay.

Last night wednesday I went to dinner with some friends since the one dude was goin to iraq. I had wings, fried shrimp and steak, potatoes with gravy, and a salad. My stomach reacted a little, but mostly i felt my chills commin back again, and i felt slightly sore and headcahey. My eyeballs hurt to when i move them. weird. I took a soft **** last nite. not quite liquid. Then another one in the midddle of the night, more liquiedy. Then 2 this morning, the first one was soft, the second one more liquidy. I took 2 immodiom ADs so far today, and one last night. The doc said i can have up to 8 a day. my eyeball muscles still hurt.

is it possible to get the flue again after ya had it?or am i ammuned to it now?

i think i'm gonna tape record some of these poops. It's pretty incredible sounding

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    i think i'm gonna tape record some of these poops. It's pretty incredible sounding
    You could call it your "Greatest $hits!"

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Well, we wanna make sure your assclown feels right at home

Red
    you know im the assclown you strive to be, but wont ever...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Glad to hear u r feelin better bro!! God dam that must have given u hemmi's like crazy. uggghhhh. Not a plesent thought. just a thought for everybody that has gone through this or who may still this flu season....Try Puffs with lotion instead of TP....Noce and soft on ur nose so it should do the job on the arse!!! lol
    Jon.. I dont think you use those Puff's on your nose or azz... we all know where you use em lol

Red ketchup, man, you got destroyed. You had green poop too, just like me. I wonder why it's green. I hope our livers are okay.
    I don't know, I think at that point I had no food left at all in my GI tract... so what was coming out was the fluids secreted in there... nasty stuff! I did get destroyed though... I've had my share of pain in life, but nothing quite like that... I don't wish it on anyone.

Last night wednesday I went to dinner with some friends since the one dude was goin to iraq. I had wings, fried shrimp and steak, potatoes with gravy, and a salad.
    Ohhhh (insert Homer salivating sound), I sooo miss solid food! I would kill for wings and shrimps... I've been craving that stuff for a few days now. I sooo envy you!

My stomach reacted a little, but mostly i felt my chills commin back again, and i felt slightly sore and headcahey. My eyeballs hurt to when i move them. weird. I took a soft **** last nite. not quite liquid. Then another one in the midddle of the night, more liquiedy. Then 2 this morning, the first one was soft, the second one more liquidy. I took 2 immodiom ADs so far today, and one last night. The doc said i can have up to 8 a day. my eyeball muscles still hurt.
    I am guessing your flu wasn't completely over... probably like the eye of a storm? It's making a little comeback... another thing to consider is that after putting such a strain on our GI tracts, it will take quite a while for it to recover (DOC M, any opinions on this if you're around?).

I am sure as heck taking it easy on food... had a chicken breast sandwitch yesterday, but it came out liquidy... toast with PB&J I seem to retain ok and it comes out with some consistency. Yogurt and oatmeal is ok, but I am SO fed up of them...

Whats really pīssing me off is that I lost another 3 pounds... all that darn hard work is right out the window

is it possible to get the flue again after ya had it?or am i ammuned to it now?
    I would guess nobody is immuned to it as I had this (though not THIS badly) when I was 10 years old... and it hit me again with a vengeance this year.

He he he, sell use it as sound effects for your "slasher noises soundtrack" for halloween

Hey get well soon bro...

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    you know im the assclown you strive to be, but wont ever...

Sadly I'll have to agree with ya there... some are born assclowns, some are just not...

Red

Thread Information