Thread: What the HELL

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

What the HELL

**** as some of you know I have been busy checking out of my unit cause I am on a list to go to Iraq well for the past 3 days I have been waiting for orders I am completly checked out turned in gear and everything and about 30 min. ago out 70 people guess who want called ME so now I have no where to go cause Im checked out all the way no gear and not one person knows where im going so there is like 20 left in my unit which sucks cause all the people I know are going to a different unit tomorrow military is all ****ed up

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    **** as some of you know I have been busy checking out of my unit cause I am on a list to go to Iraq well for the past 3 days I have been waiting for orders I am completly checked out turned in gear and everything and about 30 min. ago out 70 people guess who want called ME so now I have no where to go cause Im checked out all the way no gear and not one person knows where im going so there is like 20 left in my unit which sucks cause all the people I know are going to a different unit tomorrow military is all ****ed up
    thats why i didnt join. you are their property FUKK THAT!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    d*mn bro thats a tough break, but try to relax man, nothing you can do about it

yeah I know thats what i hate about it we just got some morons out of 70 people there not going to pick a guy that was checked out all the way and is just wainting instead they pick a guy that just got here 2 weeks ago it was funny the guy just had a retarted look on his face like he there was some mistake I was laughen

well checking right back into my unit today ****en great I live the military NOT

decadbal is offline Banned
    shoulda joined the army bro.... that never happens..lol be safe and its all the same onece you get there.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah man be safe.. need anything hit me up.. **** to read, food, clothes, a new pink butterfly thong, etc.. god bless man..

Thread Information