decadbal is offline Banned

crazyness on the radio

tonight on the radio, i heard that next week when President Bush visits Otow sp... canada, that they candian goverment plans to arrest him for warcrimes... it apparantly wasnt a joke, bc they didnt make any jokes or so on, and were very serious. so what do u fellas think about this..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    won't happen, it'd start some serious ****, and them **** canucks don't want none of this good ol us of a.......i mean who'd fight for them......blown? buahahaha, i laugh.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    tonight on the radio, i heard that next week when President Bush visits Otow sp... canada, that they candian goverment plans to arrest him for warcrimes... it apparantly wasnt a joke, bc they didnt make any jokes or so on, and were very serious. so what do u fellas think about this..
    America is the pimp and Canada is the ho.(not the people, the country) A ho cant do that to its pimp.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ohhhhhhh sorry about my post, forgot to edit that.......sorry

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    hahahahahaha what ever

radar1234 is offline Member
    where you high when you heard this deca ?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason canada has free public health is because they dont need to pump their money into national defense. and dont say it's because they dont start anything, it's because we are right here, and that's too close to home for any **** to go down up there.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    where you high when you heard this deca?
    He doesn't do rec. drugs...

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7297.htm

allsaucedup is offline Member
    you guys up north are really bored since the nhl is on hold huh

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    won't happen, it'd start some serious ****, and them **** canucks don't want none of this good ol us of a.......i mean who'd fight for them......blown? buahahaha, i laugh.
    Pft...

Here's you all ready for war right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crazyness on the radio-gaymilitary09.jpg  

where you high when you heard this deca?
    i thought it was settled..you were gonna keep your cumhole shut and sstop being a phuckin prick to me on my threads....
    Last edited by Decadbal; 11-18-2004 at 09:41 PM. Reason: dont wanna get banned over that god dam loser radar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    the reason canada has free public health is because they dont need to pump their money into national defense. and dont say it's because they dont start anything, it's because we are right here, and that's too close to home for any **** to go down up there.
    And there is something wrong with free public health care?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lol.. why the hell would we want to keep him in the country? it was prolly a country station deca no worries haha.. seriously.. we're a timid folk who enjoy our hockey,beer, and beavers.. we do not kidnap rulers

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    And there is something wrong with free public health care?
    no, my point is without the U.S. right next to you, your public health care would be national defense.

no, my point is without the U.S. right next to you, your public health care would be national defense.
    im not knocking canada, bc i have never met anyone ffrom their military, only talked to a few online... but they have women in their infantry... that blows my mind..

That is an opinion.. also, we have 32 million people.. 1/10th roughly of what your country has...
    We choose to spread our $ towards peace-keeping (aka, cleaning up others messes at times), health care, education... we have very little in the means of subs/ships etc.. but our soldiers are of the best trained in the world....

That is an opinion.. also, we have 32 million people.. 1/10th roughly of what your country has...
    We choose to spread our $ towards peace-keeping (aka, cleaning up others messes at times), health care, education... we have very little in the means of subs/ships etc.. but our soldiers are of the best trained in the world....
    i disagree, the best trained soldiers in the world have been to ranger school....all branchs of the us service go..not only army.. and i didnt meet any nucks when i went..LOL

i disagree, the best trained soldiers in the world have been to ranger school....all branchs of the us service go..not only army.. and i didnt meet any nucks when i went..LOL
    I didn't say they were THE best, I said they were of the best...

i thought it was settled..you were gonna keep your cumhole shut and sstop being a phuckin prick to me on my threads....
    i dont remember anything being settled?
    your threads are for the most part are weak and moronic.and as long as they remain that way i will continue to throw my 2 cents in.
    this is an open forum, right?
    whats with the name calling?
    i can guarentee you would'nt say that to me in person.

i dont remember anything being settled?
    your threads are for the most part are weak and moronic.and as long as they remain that way i will continue to throw my 2 cents in.
    this is an open forum, right?
    whats with the name calling?
    i can guarentee you would'nt say that to me in person.

hahahahaha

hahahahaha
    whats up? nothing to say?thats what i figured.ill give you some time to come up with one of your usual retarded comebacks.
    Last edited by radar1234; 11-18-2004 at 10:58 PM.

whats up? nothing to say?thats what i figured.
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

whats up? nothing to say?thats what i figured.ill give you some time to come up with one of your usual retarded comebacks.
    hahahahhahahahahahaha

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

are you sure your not a teenager going through an akward stage?you just might be on the wrong site.

are you sure your not a teenager going through an akward stage?you just might be on the wrong site.
    hahaha....shhh

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    This article is a joke, some extremist trying to get attention.
    soldiers of fortune... mmmmmm. LIBERTY. "Let's Rock!" Real ones are fierce. I would carry bandaids and super glue for a select few. Decadbal is right, I'm picky about my warrior heroes.

Radar1234, it's a good thing you're not Guadalcanal fighter ace Joe Foss-- Decadbal would have made you take your boots off and surrender your Medal of Honor. LOL Superpowers, international police forces, homeland security, Hey-- let's be like the communists and spy on each other. War profiteering and drug profiteering have a high price tag even at Western Union it seems.
    Last edited by Imperialist; 11-19-2004 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    This article is a joke, some extremist trying to get attention. Canada is a joke
    soldiers of fortune... mmmmmm. LIBERTY. "Let's Rock!" Real ones are fierce. I would carry bandaids and super glue for a select few. Deca is right, I'm picky about my warrior heroes.

Radar1234, it's a good thing you're not Guadalcanal fighter ace Joe Foss-- Decadbal would have made you take our boots off and surrender your Medal of Honor. LOL Superpowers, international police forces, homeland security, Hey-- let's be like the communists and spy on each other. War profiteering and drug profiteering have a high price tag even at Western Union it seems.
    my grandpa was shot at guada canal... and ive defended this country... so tread lightly when you start using my name inflamatoryily toward heros of the US.

This article is a joke, some extremist trying to get attention. Canada is a joke
    soldiers of fortune... mmmmmm. LIBERTY. "Let's Rock!" Real ones are fierce. I would carry bandaids and super glue for a select few. Deca is right, I'm picky about my warrior heroes.

Radar1234, it's a good thing you're not Guadalcanal fighter ace Joe Foss-- Decadbal would have made you take our boots off and surrender your Medal of Honor. LOL Superpowers, international police forces, homeland security, Hey-- let's be like the communists and spy on each other. War profiteering and drug profiteering have a high price tag even at Western Union it seems.
    you always have a way of cheering me up buddy.keep up the good work!
    be nice to canada alright.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    did I miss something that happened between the two of you?

this joe foss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crazyness on the radio-j_foss.gif  

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    huh.....

my grandpa was shot at guada canal... and ive defended this country... so tread lightly when you start using my name inflamatoryily toward heros of the US.
    Deca you misunderstood, I respect all warriors. USMC myself. 3rd Amphibious Assault Battalion, First Marine Division. I'm a fat ex-Tank Commander Medic-wanabe ramping up on ephedra.I was smashed by a ton of metal moving at over 30mph twice and head butted a telephone pole at about that speed. I have to be careful with my back. I do ephedra, cat claw, and calisthetics right now.

then you should know who frank chance is, the 2nd most highly decorated marine ever... he is from the town beside where i grew up and was great friends with my grandpa, i knew him up until he died.. hell of a man.. what a marine should be... all action...no talk

I do ephedra, cat claw, and calisthetics right now.

Chesty Puller's kid got hurt bad and capped himself. Colin Powell's kid got crushed by a jeep. CAN YOU SAY: land mines. You have some soul searching to do. You can fast walk that run...

I got recruited for Black ops, but it turned out to be a mercenary US Army gone bad on the inside Iran/Contra scam and I almost got cut in half by an M-16 so I came here to join the First Steroid Brigade. YOU ARE THE FIRST BRIGADE !

Chesty Puller's kid got hurt bad and capped himself. Colin Powell's kid got crushed by a jeep. CAN YOU SAY: land mines. You have some soul searching to do. You can fast walk that run...

I got recruited for Black ops, but it turned out to be a mercenary US Army gone bad on the inside Iran/Contra scam and I almost got cut in half by an M-16 so I came here to join the First Steroid Brigade. YOU ARE THE FIRST BRIGADE !
    i wanna join!i wanna join!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    then you should know who frank chance is, the 2nd most highly decorated marine ever... he is from the town beside where i grew up and was great friends with my grandpa, i knew him up until he died.. hell of a man.. what a marine should be... all action...no talk

Tell him like it is bro...

you always have a way of cheering me up buddy.keep up the good work!
    be nice to canada alright.
    I have a lot of brain damage and a short attention span. I go back and read my posts and I think... WHAT !!!? Who wrote that !!!? Then I remember I do a lot of cut and paste... I like to read my posts too. It makes me feel important and significant to be in Eprint even if people do want to break my bones.

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    Pft...

Here's you all ready for war right?
    hahahaha that is some funny ****

Thread Information