Need some help here

I keep getting this messege everytime I download something System Error &H8007007E {-2147024770} Can anyone give me some ideas on how to repair this? Thanks in advance... I do have all the necessary files downloaded to make some of them run..and registered. Just am still getting that messege constantly.

I've had this problem more then once. I usually reformat,but it tends to happen again after a few weeks. Appreicate any advice.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Could be your RAM. That sounds the most likely, reseat/replace it.

WNxGator is offline New Member
    XP Service Pack 1 causes error &H8007007E:
    The above error was discovered by a user, who performed the following tests...

1. If you have a machine with XP, then you install Service Pack 1, then you install WHOS-IN - Everything works OK.
    2. If you have a machine with XP, then you install WHOS-IN, then you install the Service pack - you get the error. If you Uninstall the SP1, Delete all mention of WHOS-IN from the Registry, then re-apply the SP1, then rerun WHOS-IN user.exe - it works OK.
    3. If you have a machine with XP, then you install WHOS-IN, then you install the Service pack - you get the error. If you delete all mention of WHOS-IN from the registry then rerun WHOS-IN user.exe - it works OK.

Another user further narrowed down the problem to XP Service Pack 1 altering the registry entry for ZTRAY.OCX. When the registry entry for ZTRAY was edited to point to the correct WHOS-IN server location, then the error was fixed.

Thread Information