Thread: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

what is it about dumb f*cking girls.....?!?1 i mean seriously. i posted on here back in may how i lost the love of my life, well i got her back about 2 weeks ago, but have been thinking about it really hard and i dont think i wanna run the risk of putting myself through it again. She didnt wanna date until i told her that i was never going to talk to her again. She sits here for an hour tonight telling me how stupid and ignorant and what a f*ck i'm being, not to mention comparing me to her x who is why we broke up in the first place..........seriously, am i wrong here, am i egocentric, i mean should i not be? I think i should, i think i should be concerned with noone but myself here cause i dont wanna feel how i felt all summer......i'm so enraged right now that i dont even know if this makes sense, but everyone is passed out and i can't vent to them, so i vent to you, my brothers who help out even though they dont know me. Its ridiculous to the point where i dont know what i'm going to do..........i wanna just scream and beat the sh*t out of something...........so my question i guess is am i wrong here bros, to be thinking about myself and my feelings?!?!?!?!

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    let me get this straight, she got back to you coz you threatened not to talk to her again? if thats the case you should examine why you guys broke up in the first place and weighing the pros/cons of giving it another shot. Never ever get back with the wrong person for fear of lonliness.

let me get this straight, she got back to you coz you threatened not to talk to her again? if thats the case you should examine why you guys broke up in the first place and weighing the pros/cons of giving it another shot. Never ever get back with the wrong person for fear of lonliness.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Never ever get back with the wrong person for fear of lonliness.

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Look camaro, You're not a Girlie Man and it's good you're not a STALKER. There is something that every woman likes to hear-- EVEN from strangers and acquantences. You can NEVER go wrong and she will love to hear this.

Compliment her upon her hair. Even if she's just out of Chemo and bald as a ping pong ball and scalp like tissue paper-- if you say, "Your lovely hair will grow back." She will love it. Anything good about her hair is win-win as long as it's honest.
    The glory of a woman is her hair. The glory of a young man is his strength. That's the way it is...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what you have to do brother.. now go take care of business.

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill her and hide the body... then find a new nice girl, who isnt about herself, and is obsessed with making you happy.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    kill her and hide the body... then find a new nice girl, who isnt about herself, and is obsessed with making you happy.

Solid advice minus the kill her and hide the body part.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Solid advice minus the kill her and hide the body part.
    on all the love threads i reply to, i put that... its a decadbal staple..lol

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

it applies to so many situations, cant think of a better solution!! i think Scott Peterson took your advice seriously tho Deca .......

yea, i told him to wait till after the child... im against killin innocent children....annoying wives or gfs however, i can agree to

Right on man, life's full of all kids of stress...not to mention the stress that each of us subject our bodies to everyday...we have enough of it. There's no reason to allow someone to become a "repeat offender" when it comes to causing you to feel like sh*t. And belive it or not bro, there are chicks out there who are level headed, anti-drama, and in it to be 50-50. I finally got one....and it sounds to me like you should start the hunt!

Happy hunting

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    it applies to so many situations, cant think of a better solution!! i think Scott Peterson took your advice seriously tho Deca.......

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Sounds good but you need to tack a 'get some ass from her' on the front end of that plan.

very true... but as badass as 1bc is, she would be in love... super in love and stalk him, and then hed stop posting, bc he would be in her basement puttin lotion on his skin...

I'd rather be single and occasional hump a toad,when I need a release. Then be with a queen and have to treat her like one.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I'd rather be single and occasional hump a toad,when I need a release. Then be with a queen and have to treat her like one.
    LOL 2nd best post thus far..lol

jonnytour is offline Member
    Well, 1bad, every time we enter a relationship we put our heart on the line, as long as it is a serious relationship. It's a hard call to tell you weather or not to get back with her. It is very hard to be in a relationship with anyone who is all about themselves and not in the relationship to make it work. You have to decide if it is worth it to go back with her and possibly get shat on again, or can you make it work? If she is not in it to make it work it won't. The end. I don't think it's wrong of you to not want to get hurt again. I think you have the right to be a little self-cantered about this. Good luck.....and happy hunting !!

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    hes already going to stay with her if she makes him this crazy its a proven fact, I can say what to do but it wont make a bit of difference.

Dump the bit ch and find another to screw things up with. Just get some ass dam nit

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    hes already going to stay with her if she makes him this crazy its a proven fact, I can say what to do but it wont make a bit of difference.

Dump the bit ch and find another to screw things up with. Just get some ass dam nit
    exactly the opposite my brotha, i told her to get lost and to never talk to me again.....well shes not gonna be able to talk cause i've murdered her, and dumped the body in a ravine.........i nailed her after i did it, duz that count as getting some?!

deca , i will never stop posting brotha, you'd go into depression and we can't have that now can we. Plus, only you can put lotion on this skin

Thread Information