rob35145 is offline Junior Member

Video editing software

Hey guys,

What’s a good video editing software? I want to convert all my home movies to DVD and at the same time edit and put some cool background music to them. Any suggestions?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rob35145
    Hey guys,

What’s a good video editing software? I want to convert all my home movies to DVD and at the same time edit and put some cool background music to them. Any suggestions?

Shoot me a pm I edit video on a daily basis for work. I personally like the Avid set ups but that may be because I am just most familiar with them and we have them at my station. Alot of television stations go with grass valley or Avid so those are certainly good set ups but I dont know if you want to pay that much money for them. An Avid Express DV program for your PC is about $600, but they can go as high as about $100,000+. Apple has a similar program called Final Cut Pro for their pc's and adobe has one called Adobe Premier. All of those programs are similar when you buy the basic PC version. It all comes down to what you want to spend for your home videos and what kind of format your video is currently on and what format you want to dub out to.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    pinacle studio a pretty decent one also..

Thread Information