palme is offline Rosie Member

Bouncing is hell when your not single!!!

Seriusly! It's so tempting to just grab one of the all the hot girls hitting on you and drag them down to the staffroom for some brutal sex.
    Its not helping when the gf send you textmessages saying shes gonna give you head when you come home
    This job is really a hate/love relationship. Ive been a good boy this entire year ive worked but i wonder how long i can manage this torture.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Just be careful Palme When you give into it once....it gets easier to keep giving into it. I've seen two families torn apart in the last year ... torn apart because the men loved the attention and couldn't walk away.

Not worth it IMO.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Just be careful Palme When you give into it once....it gets easier to keep giving into it. I've seen two families torn apart in the last year ... torn apart because the men loved the attention and couldn't walk away.

Not worth it IMO.
    Buddy, don't listen to her, she's a woman

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    That it is bud.....but hell there is plenty of worse jobs out there. Besides, the presence of easily available competition keeps yer old lady on her toes. Do you honestly think the gf would be textmessaging you at work promising you head if you were a line cook or a construction worker? No, she does it cause she knows you are getting offers all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Seriusly! It's so tempting to just grab one of the all the hot girls hitting on you and drag them down to the staffroom for some brutal sex.
    Its not helping when the gf send you textmessages saying shes gonna give you head when you come home
    This job is really a hate/love relationship. Ive been a good boy this entire year ive worked but i wonder how long i can manage this torture.

No...I mean he couldn't handle the attention, took girls numbers, called them, met them, screwed them.....while his wife was at home with his three kids, trusting that he was "just bouncing" and he would never cheat on her!

Oh ya, and....... she caught him with one of them and knocked her OUT, right there in the bar...it was great .

This was not his main job....he didn't need the job...it was something he did as an excuse to be at the bar...and Im sorry, there are too many other ways to make extra money if you need it that bad.....if it's a choice between your family and a job like that. If its your only source of income that's a differnt story.....IMO.

Of course there's more to the story....his now ex wife has moved back to SC with their kids, he managed to get kicked out of the Navy because on top of bouncing he was partaking of the rec drugs available at the bar....and he knocked up the chick he was having an affair with.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    what do you mean "torn apart because the men loved the attention and couldn't walk away?" don't you mean "torn apart because someone couldn't handle the jealousy?" why should a man give up a job he loves because someone has unjustified jealousy and control issues. what happens the next time she asks you to give up something important to you, because of jealousy and control issues? and the next? until you've run out friends you're allowed to hang out with.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 01-23-2005 at 12:36 PM.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    No...I mean he couldn't handle the attention, took girls numbers, called them, met them, screwed them.....while his wife was at home with his three kids, trusting that he was "just bouncing" and he would never cheat on her!

Oh ya, and....... she caught him with one of them and knocked her OUT, right there in the bar...it was great .

This was not his main job....he didn't need the job...it was something he did as an excuse to be at the bar...and Im sorry, there are too many other ways to make extra money if you need it that bad.....if it's a choice between your family and a job like that. If its your only source of income that's a differnt story.....IMO.

Of course there's more to the story....his now ex wife has moved back to SC with their kids, he managed to get kicked out of the Navy because on top of bouncing he was partaking of the rec drugs available at the bar....and he knocked up the chick he was having an affair with.
    I knew there was more to this story, sounds like a swell gentleman to me...

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    all the hot girls hitting on you for some brutal sex
    saying shes gonna give you head.
    ****note to self......get part time job as bouncer.........check***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I knew there was more to this story, sounds like a swell gentleman to me...
    LOL Well....I don't think he was a bad guy...just young, was starting to look good due to hard workouts and supps and getting a lot of attention. I think he just let it get the best of him. I still love him as a friend, I'm just very disappointed in his actions.

Thread Information