Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Sicilian30's Avatar
    Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    There is no place like ho
    Posts
    3,690

    Ab mpg or avi workout

    A shot in the dark, but wanted to know if any of you have a site or a mpg or avi ab workout video? I know a strange request, but would like to get my hands on a good ab workout that I can watch on my DVD player as a VCD or DVD. I know I can just go buy one, but I am too darn cheap and lazy!

  2. #2
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    I can make one real quick and put it in divx codec. Want me to be naked ?

  3. #3
    Sicilian30's Avatar
    Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    There is no place like ho
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    I can make one real quick and put it in divx codec. Want me to be naked ?
    LMFAO no Key spare me please,.. but you can put your girlfriend in it and she can be naked!

  4. #4
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    LMFAO no Key spare me please,.. but you can put your girlfriend in it and she can be naked!
    ****. too bad i'm breakin up with her tonight. she's too boring. but i'll see if i can find another chick to make a video with.

    oh, i have some briana banks where she's doing a good reverse cruch. my girl feels the burn when she does it.

  5. #5
    Sicilian30's Avatar
    Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    There is no place like ho
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    ****. too bad i'm breakin up with her tonight. she's too boring. but i'll see if i can find another chick to make a video with.

    oh, i have some briana banks where she's doing a good reverse cruch. my girl feels the burn when she does it.
    Ha ha ha ha! Key you are killin me man! I probably got that same video of Briana or is it Tera Patrick I have?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •