Thread: Hacking

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Hacking

Heres my problem. I have a trial version of xpcspybot which i used to monitor my partners actions on my computer and when i checked it today I find that some fu*ker on a message board is trying to chat my girl up. Now I know the chances of them getting involved are very unlikely but i dont like it.
    But about 2 weeks ago i signed up to this dudes board under a different name and started quizzing my lass and been not very nice about it. Anyway it turns out that cos this guy runs the board(its a free one) he knew mine and her IP address were the same so after the two of them had a conversation he deleted my account.

You can imagine im pretty pi55ed about this so Id like to sort of wipe out his board if anyone knows how. I know my partners ID and pass for it if anyone can help me fu*kj this dude up

bump

sum1 must have some ideas for this, maybe i cud hack this guys board and trash the site but i would need a way to crack his id and pass

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Get a new girl bro...Life is too short.

peace

I did think about that but id like to fu*k with her head a little. I got nothing else better to do either

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds lame........

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have to spy on your gf, then you obviously don't trust her. Get a new one.

I do trust her, but I want something to use against her cos you can guarantee that shel keep draggin the situation with up about me been unfaithful.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Sounds lame........

I agree....go workout

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    I did think about that but id like to fu*k with her head a little. I got nothing else better to do either
    and you will have even less to better things to do in jail... bigtime criminal offense and you not knowing what you are doing WILL get caught. you cant just do something to someone's website and then use your delete button and expect the evidence to be off your system. Trust me, I do digital forensics for a living. Dont try it.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    hacking/cracking......shouldn't be left up to novices.......your much better than he is..don't stoop to his level...i suggest....packing your girls stuff have it waiting on her when she gets home....and tell her your relationship was based on trust..not thats gone so should she.....after all...what kind of person chases after someone who they KNOW is attached ....and then go to the trouble of deleting your account..my advise...leave this highschool acting kid alone..hes def...not worth your time ...keep your head up and your hands clean...-if thats how he runs a board it won't be around long anyway-...
    Last edited by purplelaceteddy; 03-12-2005 at 12:19 AM.
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

heem is offline New Member

better know what your doing

PM me

Arf
    Arf is offline New Member
    ... ummm ..use a proxy ? ...dueheeee.....

Sapper is offline New Member
    Dude, baaaad idea. Thanks to Osama Bin Shiessekopf and the "Patriot" act, any attempt at hacking another's server is now a FEDERAL offense. We're talking felony jail time for just trying. Not to mention, no offense, but you sound like a neophyte and very likely would be caught even trying to use a brute force algorithm to crack said idiot's board. Hell, I won't even try it, and I'm graduating with a BS in Computer Science come May(toot my horn, I'm finally freakin' graduating!).

Just let it be. If your girl is acting all flirty on the web, it's no big deal. If she's calling someone and meeting "friends" from the Intarweb, then it's time to push the panic button. Besides, dude...most internet guys are pasty faced geeks, and you're a gym rat. You really think this guy, if she ever "meets up" with him in real life, would have the balls to try and steal your girl?

Don't sweat it too much. The internet is not serious business. The guy's probably some fat f*ck who lives in his parent's basement. Just be sweet to your girl and give her no incentive to cheat. If she does anyway, she ain't worth it.

Oh yeah, PM me and I can hook you up with some real good spying software. I have a friend who's worried about her hubby (and she's hot, WTF), and I managed to score some good no-trial stuff.

Also, bringing up evidence that you were spying on her is the metric equivalent of throwing feces into a fan when you're standing downwind. Keep your mouth shut, mentioning you're spying on her is a guaranteed game over.
    Last edited by Sapper; 03-18-2005 at 09:34 PM.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    bump to not spying on your girl

but you did it the stupid way

should have put on a keystroke logger, records everything typed in the computer

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    womp womp wooooommp

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Drop That $lut

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    lol how sad

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    because ur girl is chatting with a guy u want to ruin an entrire message board that probly contains hundreds of members who enjoy the site and have nothing to do with the whole situation just to make one guy mad?? so very considerate of u

nah, the board is a free one from proboards and has like 20 members. Anyway, this thjread is old and the problem has since been sorted

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i'll sell you a Trojan hourse that will scan/search for his i.p and open ports avaible that can be trasnsmiteed thorugh a pm or e-mail or link carrier. Freeze harddrive and cause it to spin excessively fast thus burning out the motor or bearings........whichever comes first.

I have sent u a PM mealticket

Sapper is offline New Member
    I wouldn't do that, chemical. Being found as the source of the horse will land you in deep ****-and your emails/PMs will have the originating IPs attached. Use a proxy, but I wouldn't make any bets....

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    do you even know what a proxy is chem??? this is last time ill post here. first off, let it go. who cares. find another chick. its not worth the pain. hacking...not for amateurs. you'll get caught. you'll spend a few in jail. you'll pay a hefty fine. good luck.

got fina? is offline Member
    This sounds like junior high school shyt to me.
    If u dont trust the girls or have to always be checking up on her then u need a new one. Girls like when u do that and ull end up losing....

What i do is just lay back , let my girl do what she wants to do, and if she does something thats out of control i dump her and get one that fits me better..

Good luck and dont stresss it....

Thread Information