Thread: Secure E-mail

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member

Secure E-mail

Hey all. I need help getting a PGP Encrypted E-mail accout. I've tried hushmail and cyber-rights, but the Java Applet or Hush Encryption Engine never loads. The time elapsed just continues and never ends. Why is this? Also, is safe-mail a good secure e-mail?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Have you tried kept private?

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Hey all. I need help getting a PGP Encrypted E-mail accout. I've tried hushmail and cyber-rights, but the Java Applet or Hush Encryption Engine never loads. The time elapsed just continues and never ends. Why is this? Also, is safe-mail a good secure e-mail?

just a quick question..if your using firefox...you have to dl the java plug in...i had the same problem...till i got the plug -in now it works fine.....(oh yeah it was hush mail i have)
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Have you tried kept private?
    I'm trying to find one for free

Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    just a quick question..if your using firefox...you have to dl the java plug in...i had the same problem...till i got the plug -in now it works fine.....(oh yeah it was hush mail i have)
    Sorry for not being so computer literate, but is firefox a browser? I'm currently using AOL's browser. I've also tried Internet Explorer, but came across the same problem.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yes, it's a browser.

Hmm..Reason why I'm asking is because I have an account with safe-mail and I contacted someone about products. I was told that this person would respond within 24 hours. It's been over 48 hours now and still no response. I'm wondering if the reason for this is because I'm using safe-mail and he won't respond to it.

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Thread Information