Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

SO who is ready for Ski / Snowboard Season????

I know I am! I just got all my gear at Sniagrab in Boulder. New snowboard, boots, bindings, glove's hats, helmets... everything!

Little man and I picked up our ski passes too! Just wish it was snowing!

http://www.skiersboard.net/forums/sh...=4227#post4227

Here's what we got! Oh btw that is my site, check it out! I have posted before with permission of the admin, so guess this would be OK to do again!
    Cya!

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Haha hell yea.. I'm ready as fvck. You guys have Sniagrab in Colo. Eh? Does that mean you have Garts Sports or just somethin else? I'm in SLC...sweet bro. Do you ski or board?

Weelllll I ski, tele,, snowboard, all of it man! I picked up snowboarding recently for my little guy so we could learn something together. Boarding is fun, hell to me as long as I'm outside in the mountains I am happy!. Garts around here, and they had a hellofa sale! It was great! Check out all the gear I got on that link

I ski and telemark as well..Props! I respect that! Theres a huge ski/snowboard rivalry in Utah, not sure about Colo. it's funny though, I've tried it all, I'm with you...it's all fun as long as you're up there..I"ll check out that link for sure.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Telemark is the ultimate hardest thing to do!! Mad respect for you guys.. I am into the new school scene.. Well sorta, pretty funny to see a 250 pound guy pulling 540s etc lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Telemark is the ultimate hardest thing to do!! Mad respect for you guys.. I am into the new school scene.. Well sorta, pretty funny to see a 250 pound guy pulling 540s etc lol
    Hahaha I'm 215...I LOVE going when its starting to warm up in the mountains, I often have my shirt off, and I definitely am a freestyle skiier...It's always fun to find some snowboard bunnys from france/germany/etc. and go back to their hotel

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Damn!!! I can not wait until ski season! I do most of my skiing in Vermont, northern VT has some great tree skiing.

Well come on over to www.skiersboard.net and join up. We need more members for sure! Cya guys!

Jakspro is offline Member
    ahhh, i can't wait to go hit the slopes... i wanna get a new board but can't afford it right now, swanging on 03 burton custom limited... don't really like it though, ahhhh can't wait till december... gonna move to CO for grad school in a few... it'll make me happy

I got a new burton board, new bindings and boots for 349.00 at SNIAGRAB in Boulder. Board was normally 299.00, bindings normally 129.00, and boots normally 149.00. So I was pretty happy. They are 05's so basically a year old, but great stuff!

man... my board was more than 400... i got it during 03 season though cuz my other burton got fcked when i fcked up hard setting up for backside boardslide... busted my ass ruined my board, and pissed my pride away... then got raped in CO when i needed a quick fix to finish out my trip by grabbin an overpriced board... ergh but still can't wait to hit the snow hard, ima own that mountain

whats your fav. mountain to ride ya'll?

---Winter Park--

I really like Keystone believe it or not. Great ski area. My all time favorte is Crested Butte, Then Snowbird, Then Steamboat, Breck, Abasin, and Vail. We got the Colorado pass this year. that is unlimited at Breck, Abasin, Keystone, and 10 days at Vail. For me it was 349.00, and for little man it was 149.00

I like skiing on the greatest snow on earth (Utah)

Unoid is offline Member
    I hate winter. snow and cold temps sucks ass. you cna't drive fast or anything

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    Hahaha I'm 215...I LOVE going when its starting to warm up in the mountains, I often have my shirt off, and I definitely am a freestyle skiier...It's always fun to find some snowboard bunnys from france/germany/etc. and go back to their hotel
    HAHAHAHAH thats awsome dude!!!

Steamboat any good? Thinking about hiting vail once this year...

And Utah is def. on my after grad school list... im to broke/conservative right now...

oh mount blanc (I think thats it) up in canada wasn't that bad at all

Snowbird is my 2nd favorite, Sorry Crested Butte is bar none the best resort in the country (I'm bias, I lived there for a while) Steamboat is great. I really want to check out Jackson hole now after being there for the summer.

Thread Information