NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Does anybody know of this site?..

I am looking for a legit site for updating my Mcafee virus protection? Does anybody know of free sites or any free software? thanks for the help bro's

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    yep its on bittorent

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    i use kaspersky . Whoops McCaffee's ass!

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Personally I use avast , it is free and you can update it whenever new updates are availabel wich is usually every few days. Not only does it protect email and general surfing, it does not take up memory resources like Norton or McAfee, my PC starts faster and I couldn't be happier. I use avast in conjunction with zonealarm, another free program. You need to install Zonealrm first, then install avast and it will see that you are running zonealarm and ask if you would like to disable some features wich could cause some instabilities, click OK and you are set. It only disables devices within the program that zonealarm is using itself anyway, I love these two programs, 3 months and no complaints. I would also recommend getting ad-aware wich is an anti-spyware program, it is by far the best. Hope this helps someone.

PM me for the links to these sites if you can not find them doing a search on yahoo or google.

I failed to mention that zonealarm is a personal firewall, don't worry it is easy to use.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    thanks bro

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I have both McAfee7 (13 MB) and trial McAfee8i with Anti-Spyware (17 MB). If you let me know your email address, I can email you any of them. Or if you are aware if a site where I can upload them, let me know and I will upload them there.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by erndog
    Personally I use avast , it is free and you can update it whenever new updates are availabel wich is usually every few days. Not only does it protect email and general surfing, it does not take up memory resources like Norton or McAfee
    great piece of free software. the problem with people using warez copies of mcafee/norton etc is that your not going to get the virus signature updates - which makes them practically worthless.

www.avast.com

Thread Information