surfing for work without being tracked??

anywhere I can go to access sites like this while Im at work? Im not a "user" so if thy find out no big deal but it's like a daytime soap opera there I hate giving people something to talk about.
    Thanks

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure what you mean. you could perhaps go to www.anonymizer.com. but i dont think thats what you want. you want your websites not to show up in history or cached on your system correct?? that website may or may not help. when you go to it, you type in the address on their site and it takes you to it (thats basically what happens). i dont know if your browser will show that you are going to anonymizer.com and thats it, or if it will actually show you going to anonymizer.com and then to where ever. try it and see.

vcon13 is offline New Member
    you probably want an offshore vpn account. If you are at work you probably have a coporate firewall/proxy. Every thing you do is logged on the firewall/proxy server. If you can sign up with an offshore vpn account, I would recommend. It will create an encrypted tunnel through your corporate firewall and connect you to the offshore servers, then from there you browse whatever you like. It encrypts all your traffic, therefore being pracitcally invisible to your company, and gives you anonyminity over the internet. Most of them are paid services, but well worth it.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    if using Internet Explorer, when finished surfing, click on "Tools" then "Options" and "Delete Cookies", "Delete Files" and "Clear History" then go to the "Content" tab in the same window and click on "Auto Complete". Clear the forms and shit.
    Finally go to the "Advanced" tab in the same window and under "Security" check the box "Empty Internet Files Folder when Browser is Closed" and that will do all that shit above everytime you're done browsing.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vcon13
    you probably want an offshore vpn account. If you are at work you probably have a coporate firewall/proxy. Every thing you do is logged on the firewall/proxy server. If you can sign up with an offshore vpn account, I would recommend. It will create an encrypted tunnel through your corporate firewall and connect you to the offshore servers, then from there you browse whatever you like. It encrypts all your traffic, therefore being pracitcally invisible to your company, and gives you anonyminity over the internet. Most of them are paid services, but well worth it.
    Great advice and great to see you over here

Thread Information