max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

Online Image Galleries

Im lookin for a gallery that I can get pics from for my website. If you know of any good ones, preferably free of course, but cheap would be ok too.. heh, pse let me know.

max

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    Im lookin for a gallery that I can get pics from for my website. If you know of any good ones, preferably free of course, but cheap would be ok too.. heh, pse let me know.

max

What type of pics????

What kind of website???

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    well, its an info site on nutrition and fitness. I need to come up with a good index page logo. I want something intense that signifies strength and the punishments that we go thru in the body building world. I want that to be original so i wont get that from a site. for my other pages, i want something pretty generic and not as intense. I want to attract people who dont have the attitude that most body builders have. I want to attract the lazy out of shape people that may be searching for info but dont do a lot of searching because well, they are lazy. so my pics i want to be "soft". example, on my nutrition main page where i keep the facts in general, i want a pic of some fruits and vegetables, bright colors, etc (it sounds stupid, but i have the page pictured in my head and i like it). on my fitness main page, im not sure what i want. i dont want to use people as my main subject in the pics. but something in nature perhaps that may signify fitness, or perhaps have the nature be the main subject but a person climbing/running/etc doing something fit in that nature. kinda vague... thanks for any help.

Thread Information