Thread: Bunk Ass Jobs?

towup is offline Associate Member

Bunk Ass Jobs?

Would someone please tell me there job is worse than mine? its 4:30 central time im at a desk checking material tickets for a concrete company. I work 9-5 and make good money, but still 8hrs of looking at tickets and invoices and checking them gets me all edgy and sh!t. Anyone else got a boring ass job? I would love to know im not the only one.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LOL yea I do pretty much same thing as you do except it's a aerial boom/lift company for construction sites n shit. Same hours as you and very good pay, but it too is very very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    LOL yea I do pretty much same thing as you do except it's a aerial boom/lift company for construction sites n shit. Same hours as you and very good pay, but it too is very very boring.

you guys have "payable/receivables" and sales/dispatchers and shit like that? Thank god!!!!!!!! Im not the only one. it is good pay though, but i prefer manual labor myself. my uncle owns this company and is a millionaire, but none of that goes to me. Hes kinda like a side family. like my grandpas sisters husband, if that makes sense. But my mom,brother,wife,sister used to/moms best friend/all my cousins from that side of the family work here. So its kinda cool. hes just a really hardcore souther baptist so he really stricst with us. We (my family) are "bad influences" on their grandkids. that kind of family.

Hope that makes sense. Not incest either dammit!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Damn dude, it looks like everyone is trying to get in good with the rich uncle Very smart move. I hate manual labor. I was a material handler/forklift driver here at the same company I work at now. I would always come home dirty and tired for a shitty hourly pay. This job I have now is much better even though i'm sitting in front of a computer all day. I can save all my energy for the gym and stay clean. All the hotty's are in the office too which is an incentive. I've already fuked one in the filing room and she has a bf so don't tell her ok Where in the south are you at? Sounds like you're working for a solid company.

im in pasadena texas! work at dorsett brothers concrete company.

Many years ago I worked for Canada-Post...

My job was to sort oversized parcels manually.

The job was simple... from 23h00 until 7h00 you would pick up a box off a conveyer belt, look at the zip code on it, walk to a chute and drop the parcel in... and do it again and again and again... for 8 hours.

Excitment!

Red

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Between the fire dept and med school, bathgate finds time to work his toll booth. keep it up billy

Thread Information