Thread: new 9/11 movie.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest

new 9/11 movie.

i seen it on the news before about it being to soon. that they should have waited because the scars from 9/11 are still fresh.
    tell you what i had a tear down my eye watching the trailer.
    is it out yet and what are your views from you americans

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yea I saw scenes of that when I was at the movies on Tuesday night here in Singapre. Saw Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift..awsome move. But this 911 thing is going to be a real shocker to a lot of people !!!!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Yea I saw scenes of that when I was at the movies on Tuesday night here in Singapre. Saw Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift..awsome move. But this 911 thing is going to be a real shocker to a lot of people !!!!
    yeah, its looks realy good but i can see a few people protesting like to stop it. the director was saying it was to show how great the human spirit was or something with the people trapped who surrvived

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    yeah, its looks realy good but i can see a few people protesting like to stop it. the director was saying it was to show how great the human spirit was or something with the people trapped who surrvived

I heard it doesnt focus so much on 9/11 as a whole as much as lives of 2 of the policemen or firefighters. It is more or less a story about these two guys that were involved. Dont know if they live or not! Its going to be sad. I dont know about you, but everytime I see videos of that day it makes me so angry. I believe we dont know the whole story either, which urks me a little to say the least!

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I think it looks good. I really don't think it's too soon, then again I didn't know anybody in those towers when they went down. I remember reading something about how Oliver Stone met with family members and got overwhelming support from the majority.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Defenitly to early.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suckysucky
    Defenitly to early.

you jersey boys love to hate John Rocker dont you?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    this movie should not have been made ....... if you went through 9/11, then you know why

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    i seen it on the news before about it being to soon. that they should have waited because the scars from 9/11 are still fresh.
    tell you what i had a tear down my eye watching the trailer.
    is it out yet and what are your views from you americans

IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG PIECE OF SHIT

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    So, is this the second one?

I'm not going to watch it, and I dont think it should have been made either. We all know it was tragic, and still is, especially to the families who had loved ones involved in it. All it's going to do is cause controversy, piss people off more than they already are, and make the people who were involved suffer more by having to be reminded of the shit everytime they see movie previews on TV or hear about it. Producers are ****ing retarded these days

1819 is offline Senior Member
    lost three friends that day. would be nice if the money generated by the movie went to help some families who lost out or to the folks who are having medical problems now. if it is so important to tell the story then im sure the actors wouldnt mind donating their salaries. just a thought...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I thought some of the money was going to some fund or charity maybe I am wrong... I prob am knowing the big headed actors

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    you jersey boys love to hate John Rocker dont you?
    I think he is an absolute animal i dont hate him ha. I just wish he was still playing so i can follow his outbursts, defiently more entertaining then T.O. ALso, i never heard of them donating anything to charity, even if they do it is probally sh*t., the main purpose was to making them money. I think the majority of people in my area ny/nj would agree it is to early

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm not going to watch it, and I dont think it should have been made either. We all know it was tragic, and still is, especially to the families who had loved ones involved in it. All it's going to do is cause controversy, piss people off more than they already are, and make the people who were involved suffer more by having to be reminded of the shit everytime they see movie previews on TV or hear about it. Producers are ****ing retarded these days
    Agreed,Oliver stone went to far this time

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    My prayers are with the victims of 911.here's an idea put loose change out in theaters and let's see people's reaction from the truth,so sad when my own government worships money before the safety of there own fellow americans.Sorry if thread gets locked this touches a big nerve for me and every one else who knows the truth.

Thread Information