Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Exclamation God I Hate Fat People!

I dont know what it is exactly, but for some reason they just piss the hell out of me. Their lack of self control disgusts me. Where I work, during the break Ill head to the lunch area to get my chicken cutlets/whole wheat bread/brown rice, and I see them there, many of them. They are not simply chubby, oh no not in America, they are ****ing FAT, scarfing down ice cream, pizza, big sloppy heroes, its ****ing disgusting. I go into the bathroom and theres some fat guy that looks like hes having a heart attack from the energy it takes him to hold the skin back around his dick while he pisses. I hate fat people and their custom made 'im a fat ****' clothing. And the thing that gets me pissed off to all hell is the fat people that complain about being fat and say that no matter what they do they cant lose any weight. I have a fat friend who always complains about her weight, and then shell go out and eat complete garbage... and she literally CRIES to me about her weight, and i try to help her I try to get her to go to the gym and give her advice on her diet, but she simply cannot resist food when she sees it, and it makes me want to vomit. I say that Bush passes legislation that lowers the legal work maximum by an hour and makes it mandatory for fat ****s to spend at least 45 min a day on treadmills. Thank you for your time.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    I AGREE! fat people ****en suck! they are disgracefull and disgusting they need to have self control they are ruining their bodies its not that ****en hard to do some running and wieght lifting those fat ****s i eat whatever i want and im pretty skinny at 11%bf and i see these fat ****s everywhere i go i wish i could make them all take DNP , ephedra and clen all at the same time!

I swear sometimes I just want to go up to that 350 pound lard ass eating a ****in microwaved pizza, smack the pizza out of his hands, step on it and then smack him in the face and scream 'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU'

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    fat people , they are up-normal "creatures" i mean some times when the cowboy puts his cow on diet, the fcuking cow don't mind, but if u tell one of those creatures to go on diet, they'll look at you and say: are you saying am fat?
    YES U R FAT U DUMB FCUK, they just wanna buy those 90 days risk free pills of the tv comercial using "my credit card" pharse and when they get the pills they eat'em like M&M's and nothing happens, actually they gain more weight cause they'll be happy about their near future with a beach body promised by the pills, so they eat more and the happier those halosinations are the more they eat, and they finish the 90 days risk free bullcrab with extra 20 lbs.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    okay that's just a bit harsh. way i look at it just gives me a competitive advantage in the ass department.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    okay that's just a bit harsh. way i look at it just gives me a competitive advantage in the ass department.
    Exactly. Besides, some people really cannot help it due to thyroid problems, etc.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Exactly. Besides, some people really cannot help it due to thyroid problems, etc.
    we r not talking about the ones with any kind of disability, we r talking about the ones that just need to cut the garbage food they eat

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    i hate fat!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    the ones with the tyroid problems , test etc...i dont blame them......but they also shouldnt be eating crap!!!!

now the ones that r absloutly fine and just need to cut back on the shit.....i dunno y u people are angry!!!!!!U should be happy that theyre fat cuz it means............... MORE PUSSY FOR US

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    I don't hate all fat people or over weight people I should say. I hate it when they say oh your lucky you have a fast metabolism or you have good genetics so you don't have to worry about getting fat. When the whole time I am thinking maybe if you took your fat *ss to the gym and stopped eating cheescake and twinkies all day you wouldn't have to worry about being fat. everyones bodies are different you have to diet according to your body or body type. Nothing is easy.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKC
    I don't hate all fat people or over weight people I should say. I hate it when they say oh your lucky you have a fast metabolism or you have good genetics so you don't have to worry about getting fat. When the whole time I am thinking maybe if you took your fat *ss to the gym and stopped eating cheescake and twinkies all day you wouldn't have to worry about being fat. everyones bodies are different you have to diet according to your body or body type. Nothing is easy.
    I agree with this. If someone wants to be fat, or at least doesn't want to discipline themselves enough to not be fat, then why should I care? If they want to ruin their health and their ability to walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath, why should I care? The only time I hate it is when they complain like it is completely out of their control.

seriously its my thyroid.................

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate you too!!

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    the one in the glasses is sooooo hottttt ne1 have his number

hmmm it kinda scares me .....how u people are able to find there pictures in seconds oh well.......

Question Wtf Is WronG With Fat People@!!!!

Nice tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 inch arms ne1? i think she works out.....i love women that workout and take care of themselves

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Nice tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 inch arms ne1? i think she works out.....i love women that workout and take care of themselves

I only post women that are into hardcore bodybuilding!

Last edited by WildCh1ld; 06-21-2005 at 09:26 AM.

I only post women that into hardcore bodybuilding!

Her quads r insane!!!!!! 100 inches or smth

alevok Guest
    fat people sweat a lot even when they walk normal and smell bad too. I have no respect for people that have no respect for themselves......

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I hate CONFIDENT fat people, not fat people in general.

Let me explain, today I went into a store to buy a perfume as a gift for my mom, so I walk in, there is 3 hot beatifull sales chiks and a fat one.As I walk in, one of the hot ones comes up and asks me if I need any help, really politely.I say no thanks, I'll look around, she says ok call me when you're ready I'll be over there.I pick up what I need and call her, but the fat on e is nearer and she comes, all pissed at me that I have the nerve to call her fat a$$! Fvck you, you fat b!tch! Talk to your fat mother in such a way coz' I'll fvcking slap you! On top of being fat she had hairy arms and was wearing a top that all the girls were wearing (with the store logo) WHICH WAS SHOWING OFF HER BELLYBUTTON (AND STRECHMARKS)!

That kind of fat people pisses me off.

If they're fat and unhappy I feel sorry for them and help them if I can.

And also, as a former reallyyyyyyyyyyy fat person I think I have a right to hate fat people as much as I want!

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    I know some people have problems with glands and s**t but it seems that most fat people complain about being overweight as they are tucking into that second helping of choclate cake.

I love the people who buy the diet versions of things then eat four times as much.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by ticboy
    I love the people who buy the diet versions of things then eat four times as much.
    Or people that order 2 supersized big mac meals with a "small diet coke" to cut back on calories

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    I dont know what it is exactly, but for some reason they just piss the hell out of me. Their lack of self control disgusts me. Where I work, during the break Ill head to the lunch area to get my chicken cutlets/whole wheat bread/brown rice, and I see them there, many of them. They are not simply chubby, oh no not in America, they are ****ing FAT, scarfing down ice cream, pizza, big sloppy heroes, its ****ing disgusting. I go into the bathroom and theres some fat guy that looks like hes having a heart attack from the energy it takes him to hold the skin back around his dick while he pisses. I hate fat people and their custom made 'im a fat ****' clothing. And the thing that gets me pissed off to all hell is the fat people that complain about being fat and say that no matter what they do they cant lose any weight. I have a fat friend who always complains about her weight, and then shell go out and eat complete garbage... and she literally CRIES to me about her weight, and i try to help her I try to get her to go to the gym and give her advice on her diet, but she simply cannot resist food when she sees it, and it makes me want to vomit. I say that Bush passes legislation that lowers the legal work maximum by an hour and makes it mandatory for fat ****s to spend at least 45 min a day on treadmills. Thank you for your time.
    LOL! yea they piss me off too... especially when my roommate is sitting in front of the TV with 2 empty 40 oz. and just finishing a tub of icecream says 'i wanna get cut' with his mouth completly full of icecream while he is watching that ****ing infomercial with that guy with the huge head who says 'bringing real results to real people' ...

alphaman is offline Member
    The US is in a sad state as far as obesity goes. My buddy just got back from a 3 month trip in Europe, and he said you don't see nearly as many fatties. He said people stare at them like they're circus freaks or something!!

Damn dunno y ur all pissed at em....it means more pussy for us.......try to help them if they nah thats too much for or i cant imagine eating like that....... then.....give em crappy diet advice.....wrong training info....tell them beer is fine....**** em up even more if they dont wanna learn and change.....help them become worse

"....help them become worse"
    rofl !

Damn dunno y ur all pissed at em....it means more pussy for us.......try to help them if they nah thats too much for or i cant imagine eating like that....... then.....give em crappy diet advice.....wrong training info....tell them beer is fine....**** em up even more if they dont wanna learn and change.....help them become worse

Bro...... I don't care about ne1 else's game, cause I been fat and still got tons of pussy! It's all in your game. And you have to have a good face.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Bro...... I don't care about ne1 else's game, cause I been fat and still got tons of pussy! It's all in your game. And you have to have a good face.
    ok master .....u coulda gotten even more....if u were big and ripped as ****.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    rofl !
    I see this alot but never bothered asking wut does this mean rofl and roflm smth like that....

I see this alot but never bothered asking wut does this mean rofl and roflm smth like that....
    it means that shit was pretty ****ing funny

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    I love this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    it means that shit was pretty ****ing funny

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    The US is in a sad state as far as obesity goes. My buddy just got back from a 3 month trip in Europe, and he said you don't see nearly as many fatties. He said people stare at them like they're circus freaks or something!!
    lol Where was he? Eastern europe?
    Come to the UK. PLenty off fatties here!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    lol Where was he? Eastern europe?
    Come to the UK. PLenty off fatties here!

He stayed out of the UK. $$$$$$$$$

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire

Consider this... for every fat person there is around you, that is one notch higher you might rate on the looks scale.... who cares, its their life, let them fuk it up on their own.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I like fat ppl. They make me look better.

the ones with the tyroid problems , test etc...i dont blame them......but they also shouldnt be eating crap!!!!

now the ones that r absloutly fine and just need to cut back on the shit.....i dunno y u people are angry!!!!!!U should be happy that theyre fat cuz it means............... MORE PUSSY FOR US

MORE PUSSY FOR US?? THERES MORE FAT WOMEN THAN THERE ARE FAT MEN. IVE SEEN SOO MANY GIRLS WITH PRETTY FACES AND ELEPHANT BODIES

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    I use to be ****ing fat couple years ago and even if been on the same road they are right now, they still discuss me...

I've heard all my life how fat girls have the best pussy, bla bla bla. I tried it. She was pretty fat, with a beautiful face. Let me tell you......... it was naaaaaasty. That shit is a MYTH!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information