I love strip clubs...

just got home...wiggles on queens blvd for those who live in the area. wow is all i can say. its like a restaurant, a menu full of poonani...and they serve you! They have every shade, every flavor, even how 'thick' you like your portions . Strip clubs are amazinggggggg and I wish I had a girl that could work it like those girls...wowwwwwwwwww. After I left I felt like I had awoke from a dream, it seemed unreal...surrounded by beautiful, naked women.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I find them frustrating as fukc - some hot naked chick doing everything possible to get your juices flowing but if you touch her then the bouncer breaks your fingers!
    It's like a form of torture, if you can fukk them - great, otherwise you're just setting yourself up for dissappoint, volunteering for the ultimate prick-tease.
    I wonder how many rapists went to a strip club earlier that day, i.e. some poor maladjusted 30 yr old loser who's never been fukked goes to a strip joint, gets all revved up and ends up hiding in a bush in the park on the way home and grabbing the first woman who walks past and venting his frustration on her.

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    bring some cocain and pick one

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not allowed to go

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I find them frustrating as fukc - some hot naked chick doing everything possible to get your juices flowing but if you touch her then the bouncer breaks your fingers!
    Thats why they got "touchy-feelies" in most strip clubs here in Quebec...

They're called "$10 Dance", she dances at your chair and you get to touch... and it's legal.

Strip clubs are not my thing though... gets boring after 10 minutes (ok so I got a short attention span!)

Red

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    yah strippers love coke, so u go there b4 they are goint to close and say u got some yah-yo and u want to chill after they get out of work. and they most likely will then u can bang them intot he weee hours of the morning and bounce out

HULKBOY is offline Member
    i almost banged a stripper once but i wasn't drunk enough and still had morals. I wish i woulda boned her though.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i like to go there, drunk of course and make fun of the strippers while they grind on me...slampigs...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's like a form of torture, if you can fukk them - great, otherwise you're just setting yourself up for dissappoint, volunteering for the ultimate prick-tease.
    I wonder how many rapists went to a strip club earlier that day, i.e. some poor maladjusted 30 yr old loser who's never been fukked goes to a strip joint, gets all revved up and ends up hiding in a bush in the park on the way home and grabbing the first woman who walks past and venting his frustration on her.
    I agree, never liked paying$200 for blue balls, my girls hotter then 90% of those ho's anyway.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    I agree, I would rather go to a brothel where you can touch or spend the money on some cheep girl in a club whose looking for some out of hours fun (One Night Stands Only no relationship)

prettynikki is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    just got home...wiggles on queens blvd for those who live in the area. wow is all i can say. its like a restaurant, a menu full of poonani...and they serve you! They have every shade, every flavor, even how 'thick' you like your portions . Strip clubs are amazinggggggg and I wish I had a girl that could work it like those girls...wowwwwwwwwww. After I left I felt like I had awoke from a dream, it seemed unreal...surrounded by beautiful, naked women.
    and then you woke up with no money in your wallet.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC

haha. This is very true.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    my father owns a strip club in our area, there is a reason those girls can work it like that..trust me your better of with finger bangin little miss mary jane rottencrotch

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    my father owns a strip club in our area, there is a reason those girls can work it like that..trust me your better of with finger bangin little miss mary jane rottencrotch
    A buddy of mine had poisen ivy on his hand and finger FKD this chick at a TITI BAR and I was laughing my ass off when i saw him doin that shit. i was thinkin man hes gonna give poisen ivy to this chick and whoever she has sex W/that night . oohhhh man good times good times

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    LMAO, too funny.

Thread Information