this is what eating chicken and egg whites all summer will lead to!!!

it all leads to one night where you get extremely wasted and make an ass out of yourself. We arent talking drunk here, we're talking PISS DRUNK. I'd much rather have 1 all out piss drunk night every 6 months than a bunch of shitty ones every other week that **** my training up more in the long haul. So out we go. Keep in mind, I havent been hammered since last April. I drank like 7 diet coke and rums, then went to my buddies place for this party he was having and had half a glass of vodka w/ half cranberry juice. By this time I'm gone. Then it happens, that amazing thing that only comes around once in a blue moon that turns drunk into straight CRUNK. A large jar of cherries that have been soaked in 180 proof grain alcohol for 3 years!!! Uh oh, I eat 6 of them!! So now I'm really making an ass out of myself. I went off on the guy at the coffee shop downtown furiously complaining that somebody is alwasy takign a shit in their bathroom and all their food does is make people shit. Everytime I gotta go somebody is up in there shitting!! Then I go on to talk about LSD in the coffee shops and how his place was a drug haven for heroin addicts w/ laptop computers. Then being the asshole I am, out at the bar I had the best one liner w/ this fat bitch. I walked up to order a couple drinks, I had to pull a chair over to get up there. So because I'm standing next to this pig she thinks I'm about to hit on her. "My husband is sitting there" there she says. (the guy was actually in the bathroom) So I reply "this isnt like the movie ghost is it?" since nobody was there in the seat. She got pissed. WTF, I wouldnt even think about hitting on this hog. It's like oh my God, the dangerous muscle man is standing next to me, what do I do, my husband is here!!!! Stay home bitch!! So all in all the night was kicking, got tore up, now its off to IHOP this morning, pounding lots of H20 today and protien, back in the gym hard tomorrow, wont have another one of these nights for about another 6 months. Yee, Haww

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    hahaha thats awsome dude i did the same thing got hammerd afer like no drinking to get ripped, but i did not have an encounter with a fat bitch

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Don't you just feel great the next day after making an AS$ out of yourself. Seriously the next day of heavy drinking I keep telling myself I will never do that again and it always does. You gotta let lose once in a while, funny story though.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im with you, start back hardcore tomorrow for me as well bro..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I know man. I'm such a ***** too. 3-4 bears and i'm drunk. It sucks not drinking anymore.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i did the same thing a couple weeks ago, didnt drink for almost a year. Then for my girlfriends b-day i got hammered and lemme tell you, i could close the windows to my room for a week if you know what i mean! lol whhooo wee

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha thats pretty much what i do heres my drinking schedule
    8/04 piss drunk made ass of myself
    4/05 same, yelled at everyone, wanted to fight everyone. screamed at ex gf for a good 5 mins
    6/05 lil drunk not bad
    8/05 piss drunk, threw up everywhere in my dorm lobby, drunk ran away then kind of hobbled up the stairs
    good stuff bro...u need to bout every 5 months or so

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL........... yep you made an ass out of yourself but hey it happens to all of us at least once.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    last time i made an ass out of my self was memorial day drank a 1/5 of cheap tequila rambled on about nothing took a dump and puked on my underwere then put my pants back on, immediatly fell down, my old lady had to clean me up like a baby then my best buddied carried me like a baby to my bed and tucked me in.....i heard about it for a while but i had fun while it lasted.....i blame it on being in the sun all day

funniest part of my whole night was my comment to the fat bitch about "this isnt like the movie Ghost is it?" when she said her husband was sitting there and he was in the bathroom,hahahhaha. I could have never have thought of something that quick and good sober. Thats what sucks so bad about not drinking, you dont look like your having as much fun, and thats what chicks like is the guy who is having a good time, even as stupid as he may act. I got a fiance so it doesnt matter much anymore, but it's still fun getting ****ed up every once in awhile, especially when you dont do it every week. It's like you know that working out means more to ya, so you work all that much harder to get more ****ed up because your not going to let yourself for a long time.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    funniest part of my whole night was my comment to the fat bitch about "this isnt like the movie Ghost is it?" when she said her husband was sitting there and he was in the bathroom,hahahhaha. I could have never have thought of something that quick and good sober. Thats what sucks so bad about not drinking, you dont look like your having as much fun, and thats what chicks like is the guy who is having a good time, even as stupid as he may act. I got a fiance so it doesnt matter much anymore, but it's still fun getting ****ed up every once in awhile, especially when you dont do it every week. It's like you know that working out means more to ya, so you work all that much harder to get more ****ed up because your not going to let yourself for a long time.
    damn i wish i was sitting on the other side of that fat bitch i would have bursted out laughing and pointing

Thread Information