Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

I Think I Have Ghosts In My House...

Lol, I keep hearing knocking sounds on my door and certain parts like my gate will shake or something in the attic will shake... Ionno... Happening for a while and my dog runs around scared all the time... Not to mention what happened to me in 7th grade, now I'm just creeping myself out!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    What happened in 7th grade?

BTW my house is has got ghosts in it too. No joke everbody who has stayed the night at my house except for my mum will tell u the same thing

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Im stalking you. No worries.

jk. yeah, its possible theres some kind of ghosts. I believe in all that stuff. I've had a few experiences myself.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    i hope hes a friendly ghost lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    BTW my house is has got ghosts in it too. No joke everbody who has stayed the night at my house except for my mum will tell u the same thing

Is the ghost you naked?
    That would be pretty scary! lol

^ no its not me naked. People would be scared of me running at them down my hall naked though and the jump kicking them

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    ^ no its not me naked. People would be scared of me running at them down my hall naked though and the jump kicking them

hahahahaha LMAO.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sometimes at night I feel like im getting touched

^ thats me man. If u want me to stop,u just have to say so

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Lol, well I was sleeping in my living room (used to do that when my dog was a puppy and would get lonely) and everythings quiet one night then I heard like... I guess you could call it like a cat meow, but it didn't sound like it was coming from a cat...
    I just shrugged it off... Like 5 minutes later I hear it again, and it's closer (first time I heard it it was across the street on the sidewalk if I had o guess) and this time it sounded like it was in the street. Anyways, I'm half asleep so I think I'm just dreaming it so I fall back asleep.
    I wake up to hear it in my driveway and by now I'm kind of getting freaked out but at the same time excited... What if it's a real ghost!? I wait a little bit then I hear it in my garage, this freaked the shit out of me so I sat up and just waited.
    Soon I heard a little "pit, pat, pit, pat" something running back and forth through the kitchen but no noise. For some reason to make myself feel better I thought to myself, "It's just one of my cats, I'll go feed it."
    As soon as I stood up I noticed all my animals (2 cats and a dog) were laying on my couch looking at me. Now by this time I was scared shitless. I wanted to run to my parents room but I wanted to see what was making the noise.
    I slowly creeped around my couch to where the entrance to the kitchen was and I was moving slowly, I could see the table, then I saw the chair, then suddenly something started moving the chair!
    All it took was for me to see that chair get moved and I ran my ass down the hallway screaming for my mom and dad. Needless to say when they got up and turned on all the lights it was gone....
    That's what happened in 7th grade, lol... I still heard the noise for about a month after the incident, one of my friends heard it and my dad so I know I'm not crazy...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    sometimes at night I feel like im getting touched

You probably have the ghost of Michael Jackson in your house.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Lol, well I was sleeping in my living room (used to do that when my dog was a puppy and would get lonely) and everythings quiet one night then I heard like... I guess you could call it like a cat meow, but it didn't sound like it was coming from a cat...
    I just shrugged it off... Like 5 minutes later I hear it again, and it's closer (first time I heard it it was across the street on the sidewalk if I had o guess) and this time it sounded like it was in the street. Anyways, I'm half asleep so I think I'm just dreaming it so I fall back asleep.
    I wake up to hear it in my driveway and by now I'm kind of getting freaked out but at the same time excited... What if it's a real ghost!? I wait a little bit then I hear it in my garage, this freaked the shit out of me so I sat up and just waited.
    Soon I heard a little "pit, pat, pit, pat" something running back and forth through the kitchen but no noise. For some reason to make myself feel better I thought to myself, "It's just one of my cats, I'll go feed it."
    As soon as I stood up I noticed all my animals (2 cats and a dog) were laying on my couch looking at me. Now by this time I was scared shitless. I wanted to run to my parents room but I wanted to see what was making the noise.
    I slowly creeped around my couch to where the entrance to the kitchen was and I was moving slowly, I could see the table, then I saw the chair, then suddenly something started moving the chair!
    All it took was for me to see that chair get moved and I ran my ass down the hallway screaming for my mom and dad. Needless to say when they got up and turned on all the lights it was gone....
    That's what happened in 7th grade, lol... I still heard the noise for about a month after the incident, one of my friends heard it and my dad so I know I'm not crazy...
    creepy story, i believe it, i always wanted to be put in a paranormal situation to see how i would react, i know i would run , but i am curious and actualy want to see it happen in person myself.

Blog Entries
    Doc no ghost would fck with u. They would be scared of you.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I guess it's safe to say you don't have Casper running around your house

that kind if ghost is dangerous because u could be tryin to sit down and it will pull the chair out from under u.OUCH

chest6 is offline Banned
    ghosts moving chairs ahhhhh

Maybe it was a cat ghost?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    you should have kicked the ghosts a$$

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    Doc no ghost would fck with u. They would be scared of you.
    maybe that is why i never saw a ghost in my life!

all seriousness i would run or throw a chair at it , i wouldnt react well to it, i would be scared.

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    you should have kicked the ghosts a$$
    i would like to once see a "ghost video" where the human in question tried to fight the ghost, it would be hilarious!!!

me vs the ghosts...............

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I believe in it as well bro. my moms house is very old over 100+ years. and its definetly haunted. wierd shit happened all the time when i was little and the first 5 years of my parents living in the house they used to tell us things would be missing and then end up in the attic, but not like a blanket but like food, freshly cooked meals would some how make there way to the attic.

Also if you looked at the previus ownership of the house when my parents bought it there were only 2 owners who stayed more then 15 years, the rest only stayed for less then 5... very wierd. my mom has been in the house now for over 20 years and it seems like the wierd stuff has stopped but i definetly believe in it.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Watch the Exorcist, that'll take your mind off of ghosts!

anyone else with ghost stories? i like hearing about shit like this

Blog Entries
    Ive seen some pretty freaky shit on the discovery channel. but dunno if thats real or fake

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    anyone else with ghost stories? i like hearing about shit like this
    me to!

Big Drez is offline Banned
    Man I used to live for this shit lol. My Senior year in High School we went to most of the "Most Haunted Places in Michigan." If you go to theshadowlands.net They have all of the most reported hauntings in every state listed in alphabetical order by city. Pretty interesting, and one out of the two places that frightened me the most is on there. Dooley elementary school in Roseville Michigan was WACK.

This is what it said on the website:

Dooley Elementary - It is said that a little girl playing on the slide was accidentally hung when the drawstring on her coat got caught at the top of the slide. Sometimes at night you can see her running up the slide. If you stop and get out she will sometimes appear to you and try to follow you out. - July 2005 Update: this apparition may be caused by a reflection of a light in the distance that reflects off of the slide, to cause the effect.

Well we saw what was supposed to be the ghost/apparition whatever and may very well could have been a reflection but that isn't what was fvckin' with me. Anyways this is what happened:

Back in Highschool like I said me and a couple buddies went to all these things almost in the Metro Detroit area. So one night we picked this one for the hell of it. So we park the car in front of the school and walk around back to the slide. Well when we turn the corner of the school every single light in the park behind the school shut off EXCEPT the one above the slide. And I think the apparition is caused by a reflection most of the time because when you stand about 75 yards away it looks like someone is standing on top of the slide but the closer you get you don't see anything. Anyways, we started walking closer and then the light above the slide shut off as well so it was pitch black. One of my buddies got on the slide and went down it. The SECOND he started sliding down it every single light came back on EXCEPT the one above the slide was still off at this point so it was kind of ****in' with us. So my buddy's Nextel two-way goes off and he went to answer it and it said "Rocko" on it. Well my boy Rocko was standing right next to me and his phone as well as mine was in the car in front of the building. His two-way kept going off and then he started to get alerted supposedly by Rocko. So we're a little freaked out and as we take a few steps away from the Slide the light above it turns back on and stays on until we leave. When we get back to the car my boy Rocko's Nextel was open like somebody was using it. One of the weirdest things I've ever seen in my life.

Another place that scares the shit out of me is a place I used to work called the Crown Group located on 16th and Dove in Port Huron Michigan. I worked Midnight shift and at the time there were only 4 people in the whole plant on that shift and we were all spread out into different sections. Well I was a system technician and I used to drain the pre-treatment system tanks and fill them back up with fresh water and chemicals. I knew there was something back there because sometimes I would always have that extremely heavy feeling someone is right there with you or watching you. Sometimes I would have it and sometimes I wouldn't. Well one night I was leaning over in a tank vacuming it out and I thought I felt the wind of somebody walk behind me so I jumped around and when I did this 100lb oven door unlatched and opened by itself underneath the catwalk I was standing on. Man I never ran that fast. For a couple months I always heard parts banging, doors would open and close, lights would go on and off. I got used to it after awhile and it eventually died down. Other then that I have had a few other mild experiences but I have yet to this day came face to face with a full body apparition. Don't know what I'd do if I did.

I tried to go to one of these places in Kentucky that is supposed to be pretty popular along the north east side of the state. The Hayswood Hospital located in Maysville. It is REALLY REALLY nasty inside and I only got to go on the first three floors of the front wing of the building. The only trippy part was the Children's Nursery. The WHOLE building was condemned. Walls dry rotting. Ceiling caving in, etc. Yet in the nursery there was an Elmo dry-erase board with a poem written on it in PERFECT condition like it was just written. Plus all of the child posters of like spiderman, and another of elmo were perfect as well. Other then that didn't see or hear much....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Drez
    Man I used to live for this shit lol. My Senior year in High School we went to most of the "Most Haunted Places in Michigan." If you go to theshadowlands.net They have all of the most reported hauntings in every state listed in alphabetical order by city. Pretty interesting, and one out of the two places that frightened me the most is on there. Dooley elementary school in Roseville Michigan was WACK.

This is what it said on the website:

Dooley Elementary - It is said that a little girl playing on the slide was accidentally hung when the drawstring on her coat got caught at the top of the slide. Sometimes at night you can see her running up the slide. If you stop and get out she will sometimes appear to you and try to follow you out. - July 2005 Update: this apparition may be caused by a reflection of a light in the distance that reflects off of the slide, to cause the effect.

Well we saw what was supposed to be the ghost/apparition whatever and may very well could have been a reflection but that isn't what was fvckin' with me. Anyways this is what happened:

Back in Highschool like I said me and a couple buddies went to all these things almost in the Metro Detroit area. So one night we picked this one for the hell of it. So we park the car in front of the school and walk around back to the slide. Well when we turn the corner of the school every single light in the park behind the school shut off EXCEPT the one above the slide. And I think the apparition is caused by a reflection most of the time because when you stand about 75 yards away it looks like someone is standing on top of the slide but the closer you get you don't see anything. Anyways, we started walking closer and then the light above the slide shut off as well so it was pitch black. One of my buddies got on the slide and went down it. The SECOND he started sliding down it every single light came back on EXCEPT the one above the slide was still off at this point so it was kind of ****in' with us. So my buddy's Nextel two-way goes off and he went to answer it and it said "Rocko" on it. Well my boy Rocko was standing right next to me and his phone as well as mine was in the car in front of the building. His two-way kept going off and then he started to get alerted supposedly by Rocko. So we're a little freaked out and as we take a few steps away from the Slide the light above it turns back on and stays on until we leave. When we get back to the car my boy Rocko's Nextel was open like somebody was using it. One of the weirdest things I've ever seen in my life.

Another place that scares the shit out of me is a place I used to work called the Crown Group located on 16th and Dove in Port Huron Michigan. I worked Midnight shift and at the time there were only 4 people in the whole plant on that shift and we were all spread out into different sections. Well I was a system technician and I used to drain the pre-treatment system tanks and fill them back up with fresh water and chemicals. I knew there was something back there because sometimes I would always have that extremely heavy feeling someone is right there with you or watching you. Sometimes I would have it and sometimes I wouldn't. Well one night I was leaning over in a tank vacuming it out and I thought I felt the wind of somebody walk behind me so I jumped around and when I did this 100lb oven door unlatched and opened by itself underneath the catwalk I was standing on. Man I never ran that fast. For a couple months I always heard parts banging, doors would open and close, lights would go on and off. I got used to it after awhile and it eventually died down. Other then that I have had a few other mild experiences but I have yet to this day came face to face with a full body apparition. Don't know what I'd do if I did.

I tried to go to one of these places in Kentucky that is supposed to be pretty popular along the north east side of the state. The Hayswood Hospital located in Maysville. It is REALLY REALLY nasty inside and I only got to go on the first three floors of the front wing of the building. The only trippy part was the Children's Nursery. The WHOLE building was condemned. Walls dry rotting. Ceiling caving in, etc. Yet in the nursery there was an Elmo dry-erase board with a poem written on it in PERFECT condition like it was just written. Plus all of the child posters of like spiderman, and another of elmo were perfect as well. Other then that didn't see or hear much....
    so how many place did you go where nothing happened ?what was the ratio?

Well it's somewhat hard to say really. Sometimes it may have been our imagination or sometimes it could have actually been something. I mean plenty of times we felt that eerie feeling that I described which I am sure everyone here has felt similar. But man I never felt it like I did at work sometimes. I mean like a HEAVY feeling, like somebody was standing right on top of me. The hairs on the back of my neck would stand up. There was a cemetary on 17 mile road between Hayes and Garfield we went to on Devils night that was pretty creepy. We thought we heard footsteps the whole time we were there and when we left we thought we saw shadows. In these situations it is hard to decipher if it is actual or your mind is playin' tricks on you. I'd say everytime we went there was at least one place that freaked us out, and we usually hit anywhere from 4-5 a night. But that also goes to show that probably 60% of the ones we went to at least didn't give us anything. However, I know that just because you don't see anything at a place you've been at once for an hour doesn't mean there isn't anything there. I will say we had fun regardless, it's an adrenaline rush. As far as a ratio goes I'd probably say in between 60/40 and 75/25 with the bigger number being where absolutely NOTHING happened. We also went to a couple that weren't on there we heard about by word of mouth.

thanks for the info, i want to go check out some haunted places myself

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    thanks for the info, i want to go check out some haunted places myself
    yea me too...lets hit some up together hahaha

yea theshadowlands.net is pretty cool. You may even be suprised to find some on there you heard about when you were a kid...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Get ready for this...

in the late night, like 1-3 in the morning range

1. in the bedroom- all of the appliances are unplugged just to test this
    2. IN the corner of the room, you can legitamately here a woman's voice....f"n legitimately here a woman's voice takling. freaking out of no where, in the corner of the room, undisputedly, you can hear her voice
    3. What makes it a grey area is this. It almost sounds like a radio or a dispatch. You will hear her talk, then every once in a while a chhhhshsh static thing, talk somemore then chhhshsh static thing. You cant make out what she is saying, you can just here that she is talking. when she is talking, it seems clear and with no static or anything, the static seems to interrupt her, rather than her stop talking i think. its pretty smooth while she is talking, its just really wierd, how you cant hear what she is saying, its like its loud, her voice is loud, but its like she not takiing loud enough to hear what she is saying. its really hard to explain
    4. In terms of how many nights this happens, i cant really answer that without talking to my grandma. She said it happens from time to time. their will be really long periods where it doesnt happen. Its been happening for the 5 years she has lived there, they bought the place brand new. However, its not unordinary for ghosts to follow people, so just because the house is new doesnt necessarily mean anything. Again , i "think" she said it will happen in clusters. it will happen for a while, then wont happen period for very long perdiods of time.
    6. When this happens, their is not a sight to be seen outside. no police cars, nobody, no nothing outside.
    7. It is possible that somthing in the house is picking up some kind of frequency. But what are the odds of somthing, all electronics being turned off and unplugged, of somthing of the house or part of the house itself picking up a frequncy allowing you to hear somones voice.
    8. When my grandma talks about it, extrmely extremely religious by the way, she wont tell you what she thinks one way or the other, she is split on the decision.

This is really interesting. I would really like some input on this. See what people have to say about frequencies, or if they think its a ghost
    Last edited by IronReload04; 04-19-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    yea me too...lets hit some up together hahaha
    hey if i still ived in greenville, we would goout like the ghost busters buddy!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    Get ready for this...

in the late night, like 1-3 in the morning range

1. in the bedroom- all of the appliances are unplugged just to test this
    2. IN the corner of the room, you can legitamately here a woman's voice....f"n legitimately here a woman's voice takling. freaking out of no where, in the corner of the room, undisputedly, you can hear her voice
    3. What makes it a grey area is this. It almost sounds like a radio or a dispatch. You will hear her talk, then every once in a while a chhhhshsh static thing, talk somemore then chhhshsh static thing. You cant make out what she is saying, you can just here that she is talking. when she is talking, it seems clear and with no static or anything, the static seems to interrupt her, rather than her stop talking i think. its pretty smooth while she is talking, its just really wierd, how you cant hear what she is saying, its like its loud, her voice is loud, but its like she not takiing loud enough to hear what she is saying. its really hard to explain
    4. In terms of how many nights this happens, i cant really answer that without talking to my grandma. She said it happens from time to time. their will be really long periods where it doesnt happen. Its been happening for the 5 years she has lived there, they bought the place brand new. However, its not unordinary for ghosts to follow people, so just because the house is new doesnt necessarily mean anything. Again , i "think" she said it will happen in clusters. it will happen for a while, then wont happen period for very long perdiods of time.
    6. When this happens, their is not a sight to be seen outside. no police cars, nobody, no nothing outside.
    7. It is possible that somthing in the house is picking up some kind of frequency. But what are the odds of somthing, all electronics being turned off and unplugged, of somthing of the house or part of the house itself picking up a frequncy allowing you to hear somones voice.
    8. When my grandma talks about it, extrmely extremely religious by the way, she wont tell you what she thinks one way or the other, she is split on the decision.

This is really interesting. I would really like some input on this. See what people have to say about frequencies, or if they think its a ghost
    spooky! has she ever seen anything??

hey if i still ived in greenville, we would goout like the ghost busters buddy!!! LOL!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdFUkIrZgBg

yess!!!!!

^^^^i didnt know bobby brown sang the ghost busters songs

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    this happened to my mom when i was a lot younger. We were on a trip to little rock cause my dad was doing business so my mom and i went with him. We went to our hotel, and our room was at the end facing a small patch of woods. My dad and I were on one side and my mom on the other side of the room. Well we fall asleep and then when we wake up my mom tells a story of what happened while she was asleep. She said she was laying in bed and had that feeling someone was watching her so she woke up and saw a ghostly man figure starring at her and she said she tried to scream but she couldnt. The next day my dad leaves for business and my mom and i are on a walk and we walk near the woods and a few steps into the woods there is a small graveyard, with our room the closest to it.

spooky! has she ever seen anything??
    no, hasnt seen anything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information