Thread: DVD Shrink

DNoMac is offline Senior Member

DVD Shrink

Does anybody know where I can get dvd shrink for a mac? Everything like Nero is only compatible with Windows. I have Virtual PC 6 with Windows 2000 but it runs slow as dog shit so I don't think thats an option.

zOaib is offline VET

Unhappy

i didnt know dog shit moved , just kiddin .................. sorry i dont think there is a mac version of the software (dvd shrink) !

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    No DVD Shrink for mac. You will have to use 3 apps. DVD Backup/dvd2onex101/Toast (or DragonBurn).

I've run DVD Shrink via virtual pc on a 1.5 gig g4 with 1.5 gig ram . . .

PM me if you can't find these apps.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    Does anybody know where I can get dvd shrink for a mac? Everything like Nero is only compatible with Windows. I have Virtual PC 6 with Windows 2000 but it runs slow as dog shit so I don't think thats an option.
    there are some free programs out there try handbrake and mac the ripper

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    go to www.doom9.org for more info on software for ripping and such.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Easy DVD Shrink is an easy-to-use DVD copying software to get perfect backups of your favorite movies on DVD or Hard Drive with just a few clicks!

Format supported: DVD to DVD, DVD to Hard Drive, Hard Drive to DVD, Hard Drive to Hard Drive, and Burn existing DVD files to recordable DVDR disc directly.

The shrinking engine can fit any DVD video (up to 9.4GB) on to your DVD disc (4.7GB/Single Layer or 8.5GB/Dual Layer) with no loss of content or quality. It preserves all existing DVD contents including menus, trailers, previews, language tracks, subtitles, full spectrum stereo, and 5.1 Surround with DTS or Dolby Digital.

Easy DVD Shrink also provides a preview function which will display video preview (thumbnails) while backing up your movie. You can freely adjust the target sizes of your DVD duplicate.

Easy DVD Shrink supports a broad range of DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW (including double layer, DL) burners. Stop re-purchasing DVDs that have been scratched. Backing up your DVDs makes you a smart collector!

We proudly offer an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee!

Here are some key features of "Easy DVD Shrink":

· Format supported: DVD to DVD, DVD to Hard Drive, Hard Drive to DVD, Hard Drive to Hard Drive, and Burn existing DVD files to DVDR directly
    · Preserves all existing DVD contents including original Menus, Trailers, Language tracks, Subtitles, Full spectrum stereo, and 5.1 Surround with DTS or Dolby digital
    · Freely Adjustable Target Sizes of your DVD backup
    · Displays Video Preview (Thumbnails) while copying your movie
    · Supports a broad range of DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW (including double layer, DL) burner drives
    · Supports Buffer Protection system (Burn Proof) for error free recording
    · Quick and Full erase rewritable DVD discs

http://www.burnersoft.com/dvdshrink/EasyDVDShrink.exe

crk

http://www.0daycn.net/0daycn/17ded13...b8.asp?en=key1
    http://www.0daycn.net/0daycn/17ded13...b8.asp?en=key2

I have alot of hack and cracks... just ask .. yourmom

Thread Information