calidude is offline Senior Member

Talking I'm back, need to bulk up again!

So I took the last year off of weight lifting. Which was good and bad at the same time. I taught martial arts full time and with all the cardio I lost all my weight. I was about 230 at the beginning of the year and now at 200. But now have a new job. Now I feel like ass and I think look like it. So I went down to my favorite spot across the boarder and picked up some stuff. I will be back on the saddle before I know it.

I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I've been lurking around the board for the past month again. Come stop by and say hi!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Wellcome back. I'm pretty much in the same boat. Went through a sh*t year where I hardly touched the gym. But my weight stay's more or less the same (260++). Like you I done martial arts for most of the year, to keep my head straight. Won some competitions etc but missed hitting the iron. But I'm back now, I'm not going to compete in kickboxing this year but I want to get my weight down to around 220-230 and see how my Judo goes at that weight.

But I've the worse muscle memory ever (or best, which ever way you look at it). I can get my weight down easy enough, but as soon as I hit a heavy weight I'm piling on the lbs again, regardless of my calorie intake!.
    I gain too damn easy.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Good to see you back.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Good luck in the bulk up!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Thanks all, I had a horrible experiance this time getting my gear. But could've been worse

Thread Information