guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Can my cyber-rights emails be viewed by cops?

I am cautious of viewing my cyber-rights emails on my work PC because if anything goes down, I don't wanna have my work PC be used as evidence to view my emails etc. Should I be safe viewing emails on cyber-rights at work?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I am cautious of viewing my cyber-rights emails on my work PC because if anything goes down, I don't wanna have my work PC be used as evidence to view my emails etc. Should I be safe viewing emails on cyber-rights at work?
    if your work uses a program such as "witness agent" they see what you see. It's basically your desktop on their pc, kind of likehyperterminal.

Hmmm< I am not sure about that. Maybe, maybe not. Its not the FBI or anything like that so that might be unnecesary here.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Hmmm< I am not sure about that. Maybe, maybe not. Its not the FBI or anything like that so that might be unnecesary here.
    Alot of companies use programs such as witness agent to make sure their employess are "Using their time wisely" I personally have installed such sftware and have run tests with it. It is pretty cool what can be found out.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't risk it. I found out the hard way that my work uses a remote desktop, and key logger.

(I was working on a military project, and they had checked to see exactly what I had done. Got pulled into an office, and they showed me working on it with the customer, then chatting in MSN, then going back to work... ect)

Luckily I wasn't doing anything wrong, but it was unnerving. They did that to everyone to show them that they are watching. So be careful.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Alot of companies use programs such as witness agent to make sure their employess are "Using their time wisely" I personally have installed such sftware and have run tests with it. It is pretty cool what can be found out.
    Very true, don't do it. It is a big risk.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    do not ever use your work pc for activities other than work. your job has the right to know and inspect your on the job pc at any time. work at work play at home

havent used it at work since

Thread Information