craneboy is offline Senior Member

KORN fans wheres HEAD?

just got new cd and see that head is not with the band any more, what happened to him?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    just got new cd and see that head is not with the band any more, what happened to him?
    He quit because he found God.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    www.headtochrist.com

o man that happened back in like March where have you been!!

it sucks but whatever. basically his story in a nutshell
    • he was addicted hardcore to crystal-meth
    • he didnt like the way the band was going, and they way they were being presented
    • he wanted to become a better father
    • he got brainwashed by the church and used that as a reason to leave the band and do his own personal finding.

bullshit to me, but whatever to each his own

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Korn is fine without him... i love their new shit! Bout time for something completely different from them... I've been a harcore fan of theirs since their very first release way back in the day...

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    Korn is fine without him... i love their new shit! Bout time for something completely different from them... I've been a harcore fan of theirs since their very first release way back in the day...
    i was too. then, they just wernt the same, i dunno why they cant go back to their roots from the first album.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya davis at the concert near the end was like..blah blah u may notice hed aint here and we just wanna give a big shoutout to that motherfvcker and we love him and hes gonna go do his thing blah blah. Gay. Somethin bout they put him in a stripclub in a video and he didnt like it

hoss827 is offline Banned
    old old news. LOL

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya true..

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    www.headtochrist.com

o man that happened back in like March where have you been!!

it sucks but whatever. basically his story in a nutshell
    • he was addicted hardcore to crystal-meth
    • he didnt like the way the band was going, and they way they were being presented
    • he wanted to become a better father
    • he got brainwashed by the church and used that as a reason to leave the band and do his own personal finding.

bullshit to me, but whatever to each his own
    Why is it bullshit that someone wants to leave something that causes such negativity in his life. Sure it gave him fame and money, but you can tell that to his kids who he neglects the shit out of cuz he's to busy being a tweaker. There's nothing like having a father addicted to crystal meth. That's worse than having a crackhead father. And it if took the church and God to get him off that shit and away from the band that seemed to have condoned it, then more power to him.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Why is it bullshit that someone wants to leave something that causes such negativity in his life. Sure it gave him fame and money, but you can tell that to his kids who he neglects the shit out of cuz he's to busy being a tweaker. There's nothing like having a father addicted to crystal meth. That's worse than having a crackhead father. And it if took the church and God to get him off that shit and away from the band that seemed to have condoned it, then more power to him.
    i dont believe in addictions, i believe that you have the most power over yourself and if you honestly trulely wanted to quite something you could do it yourself

wow, i guess i better get out of the gym more often! lol.... anyway the new cd is good, and good luck to head he's a talented guy... and rich too! i bet his church band rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    wow, i guess i better get out of the gym more often! lol.... anyway the new cd is good, and good luck to head he's a talented guy... and rich too! i bet his church band rocks!
    yah was def the most talented in the band

on a side not, my sister hooked up with fieldy a few years ago!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    lemme guess, you paid money for that

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    lemme guess, you paid money for that
    hey lets all point to the guy who pays for music!!! :craneboy:

KeyMastur is offline VET
    craneboy:
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 12-26-2005 at 09:36 AM.

i dont believe in addictions, i believe that you have the most power over yourself and if you honestly trulely wanted to quite something you could do it yourself

Start using addictive shit and tell me you dont believe in addictions, and dont tell me cigarettes

chest6 is offline Banned
    there are addictions bud, just because you have not experienced any does not mean there are not any. And no, I am not speaking from personal experience, but people that I know.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Head's in Israel finding Jesus from what I last heard.

this is why your fresh out of high school and dont know a thing about life yet. The next 5 years will entertain you

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I agree...when you hit rock bottom which it sounds like he did (personally) sometimes that is the best time to find Jesus and i think it is awesome he has decided to make the change, it takes alot of strength to do it and even more when you are quote "Famous" as people will want to tear you down.

look at me! look at me! i pay for music!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Helmet!

Start using addictive shit and tell me you dont believe in addictions, and dont tell me cigarettes
    i dunno, maybe because i was brought up in such a nutshell of a world with a picture perfect white american family i never really got any bad end of the stick with anything, so seeing things like that just dont make sense to me.
    and i do believe the fact their are addicting things out there, but i also believe that you can be stronger than a addiction

Thread Information