Thread: Free Windows OS

Rockstar1990 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Free Windows OS

If you want to get any windows os like xp or anything for free just download the booted version of microsoft onto the computer you want and then call microsoft and tell they that you key isnt working because you installed a new motherboard in your computer. When you tell them this they will just hit you up with a new key and bam free windows!

I have done this three times it never fails, Make sure that you say nothing else other than you got a new motherbaord and maybe have an excuse why if they ask.(Like it fried, or i just wanted to upgrade it)

great for project computers if your afraid to do it to your own lol

Hope yall enjoy this

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Why would you need a new windows key if you installed a new motherboard? the OS is installed to the hard drive, not the mother board.

skeldno is offline Member
    because it is regerstered to the serial on the motherboard. i have a similar scam but wont let it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by skeldno View Post
    because it is regerstered to the serial on the motherboard. i have a similar scam but wont let it out lol
    correct

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got a better one, install XP with any serial number you like... then active by phone and tell them its only installed on one computer.... DUN DUN DUN....!!!!!!!!..!!!!!!! I know your thinking, but I have to lie? Yes I'm sorry but you must... lol

thats cool but ill just stick to my excuse becuase its worked for me three times

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Why would you need a new windows key if you installed a new motherboard? the OS is installed to the hard drive, not the mother board.
    new mother board won't run with the old copy. it writes it with its own little "flair" so its very hard for info to be saved from board to board.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    You do know that piracy makes it more expensive in the long run for everyone, right?

Cheap bastards.

SayNoToDougs is offline New Member
    Or just use the Pro Corporate version of XP and use a VLK key.

NoDougs
    Last edited by SayNoToDougs; 04-07-2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Didn't want to step over the line

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    You do know that piracy makes it more expensive in the long run for everyone, right?
    That's bullshit.

You're guaranteed that every multinational company has one thing in mind: Raking in the Benjamins.

Regardless of whether you pirate software or not, these multinational companies will always set their price so that they rake in as much money as possible. If they sell the product too cheaply, they don't make enough money. If they sell it too expensive, they don't sell enough copies. They let their marketing team do the maths on which price will rake in the most Benjamins for them. I think Microsoft has decided it's somewhere around the $300 mark for their Windows Operating System.

Whether their software is currently being pirated or not has no bearing whatsoever on how they choose to price their software, they just wanna make as much money as possible.

hybrid83 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I just downloaded mine as a torrent and it worked no scam nothing. Trust me there are some good hackers out there LOL.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im buying Windows 7 when I visit Thailand next month. $10 LOL

No I will probably do what I always do, ask on of my buddies who work for MS to get it for me and a new office pro for $35 each.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Im buying Windows 7 when I visit Thailand next month. $10 LOL
    In my local computer shop here it's $2.36 (any CD or DVD is $2.36 regardless of what's on it)

Thread Information