calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

hotmail password

Hi Guys,

So one of my friend had email proof the he is being scammed by an asshole and he had all these email going to a particular hotmail account. Forgets the password of that email account and I am just wondering is there anyway to hack into his own email account as all the tries to get password from hotmail legally have failed.
    Before someone accuse me of trying to use it for my own purpose I am not kidding and thats the truth he really needs to get into that account in order to put that scum bag away.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Yes there is a way to get into a hotmail account (or anything else really). Especially if you have access to his computer which he once logged on to his hotmail account. The easiest would be to install Cain & Able (http://www.oxid.it/cain.html) and it should find it... If this doesn't work there are other ways to retrieved this.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    Yes there is a way to get into a hotmail account (or anything else really). Especially if you have access to his computer which he once logged on to his hotmail account. The easiest would be to install Cain & Able (http://www.oxid.it/cain.html) and it should find it... If this doesn't work there are other ways to retrieved this.
    CA doesn't always work. It works for some, but in my experience, not HM passwords. Facebook, yes, but not always.

Are you talking about sniffing wireless data?

Thread Information