chris1tr69 is offline Banned

Whats up bro's, I got a question about pain Med's

Recently I just sprained my ancle, and tore some ligaments as well. At the ER they gave me a few vicodin to kill the pain, and for the most part it really helps. But the only gave me enough untill i see a physcian. Does anyone know of a place online that its possible to order pain meds from? Im trying to save some loot, I know theres places out there becausew of recent news coverages im just not sure which ones are legit. Thanx bros

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    Recently I just sprained my ancle, and tore some ligaments as well. At the ER they gave me a few vicodin to kill the pain, and for the most part it really helps. But the only gave me enough untill i see a physcian. Does anyone know of a place online that its possible to order pain meds from? Im trying to save some loot, I know theres places out there becausew of recent news coverages im just not sure which ones are legit. Thanx bros
    Check your pm's

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never feel comfortable giving someone a link to painkillers.. way too addictive. You won't be saving any money by going online, because your insurance won't cover it. You have enough to last you until you see your doc, and if you need them, he will prescribe you more.

Just my humble opinion, but it really sounds like this guy is an addict in need of a fix. At any rate, it's a source post, and shouldn't be here.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 10-27-2003 at 12:17 PM.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I would never feel comfortable giving someone a link to painkillers.. way too addictive. You won't be saving any money by going online, because your insurance won't cover it. You have enough to last you until you see your doc, and if you need them, he will prescribe you more.

Just my humble opinion, but it really sounds like this guy is an addict in need of a fix. At any rate, it's a source post, and shouldn't be here.

Who the hell r u to call me an addict? Alright for one theres no flames on this board right? Also unfortunatly im one of the 50 million americans that dont have the benefit of having healthcare insurance, so the internet would be cheaper for me. It Doesnt take a mathmatician to figue out that the doctor visit is 70 alone and then on top of that is the perscription. The ER gave me enough for 2 days, if you like to see a copy of my release form ill be more then happy to post it. If you were half as intelligent as first person that replied you would now that the "source" should be PM'ed to me. I simply put the question out there to view............thanx for you comment

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, he wasn't saying your addict, he was just saying he didn't feel comfortable giving out a link for a VERY addictive drug. Thats all.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    Who the hell r u to call me an addict? Alright for one theres no flames on this board right? Also unfortunatly im one of the 50 million americans that dont have the benefit of having healthcare insurance, so the internet would be cheaper for me. It Doesnt take a mathmatician to figue out that the doctor visit is 70 alone and then on top of that is the perscription. The ER gave me enough for 2 days, if you like to see a copy of my release form ill be more then happy to post it. If you were half as intelligent as first person that replied you would now that the "source" should be PM'ed to me. I simply put the question out there to view............thanx for you comment
    I said it sounds like you're an addict. Sounds like does not mean "you are an addict."

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Thread Information