hercules88 is offline Senior Member

A big thanx to Big ole legs

i just wanted to thanx....i was in the grocery store getting my pounds of food for the week when i came to the fruit section. im sittin there thinking what would be good to make...fruit salad or smoothie and stuff like that. while im strollin down the isle gues what i found....i ran into bananas....as soon as i saw the bananas i just broke out laughing because all i could think about was your avatar and that damn bouncin nanner on your wiener. a few people were around and looked at me....you want to know the worst part....i actualy picked up a nanner and made it dance....i was laughing uncontrollably....

i just wanted to say thanx to you and your wiener naner for changing my views on bananas forever....i dont think i will be able to ever eat one again.....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i just wanted to thanx....i was in the grocery store getting my pounds of food for the week when i came to the fruit section. im sittin there thinking what would be good to make...fruit salad or smoothie and stuff like that. while im strollin down the isle gues what i found....i ran into bananas....as soon as i saw the bananas i just broke out laughing because all i could think about was your avatar and that damn bouncin nanner on your wiener. a few people were around and looked at me....you want to know the worst part....i actualy picked up a nanner and made it dance....i was laughing uncontrollably....

i just wanted to say thanx to you and your wiener naner for changing my views on bananas forever....i dont think i will be able to ever eat one again.....

ROFLMAO.. .. Well thought out!!

murph is offline Member
    he seems to be missing tonight ....but im sure he`ll be glad to hear you were thinking of him ......lol.. 2 funny

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    ya.. thanks for thinking of me .. i gotta go back to work but ill be on later !

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    ..........bigol'legs has touched another soul here at AR.......so many people in this world are missing the joy that bigol' and his dancing nana could bring to there boring lives........he should have his own talk show......so others could see the one and only ..........coming to a carnaval near you.hehehe

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    ..........bigol'legs has touched another soul here at AR.......so many people in this world are missing the joy that bigol' and his dancing nana could bring to there boring lives........he should have his own talk show......so others could see the one and only ..........coming to a carnaval near you.hehehe
    think I could have my own tent???

Thread Information