Thread: The Grammys

cb25 is offline Banned

The Grammys

I've been watching the Grammys for the last couple hours...just thought I'd see if anyone else is watching. I'm a huuuuuge music fan, and even more I appreciate the celebration of music.

There's been some *amazing* performances tonight...i'm just in a mood, where if I didn't have a test in the morning, i'd stay up all night just listening to music.

Swellin Guest
    Okay, I have been watching...I, too, am a huge music fan. Unfortunately, until the big thing with Samuel Jackson...I thought it really sucked! Excluding the performance by Martina McBride (sp? sorry...not a counrty music fan..but she was awesome).
    It has picked up a bit.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Okay, I have been watching...I, too, am a huge music fan. Unfortunately, until the big thing with Samuel Jackson...I thought it really sucked! Excluding the performance by Martina McBride (sp? sorry...not a counrty music fan..but she was awesome).
    It has picked up a bit.

the big thing with jackson, earth wind & fire, outkast, george clinton and p-funk...that was awesome...i'm literally in awe of most of the stuff tonight...

i really enjoyed all of it...what can i say? i'm not a country fan either...but martina did pretty well i thought...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i missed the grammy's, the history channel had a couple of programs on snipers i was watching

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i missed the grammy's, the history channel had a couple of programs on snipers i was watching
    How did I miss that? You needin' some pointers, bro..just shoot me a PM (no pun intended).

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    just what we need, a jacked up guy with 500mg of test runnin in his veins crawlin around in the bush with an itchy trigger finger and a chip on his shoulder looking for the guys in the gym who eat sunflower seeds, now there's something i'd watch on TV!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    just what we need, a jacked up guy with 500mg of test runnin in his veins crawlin around in the bush with an itchy trigger finger and a chip on his shoulder looking for the guys in the gym who eat sunflower seeds, now there's something i'd watch on TV!!!!
    i'd pay for that

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have been watching it and i think it is boring. Not really impressed with it this year.

screw justin timberlake, I see his douche bag self every where and it is beginning to where my eyes out. I would like to celebrity box his ass out! it would evey be better to cage fight him and put his ass into submission better yet just choke his ass out.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Swellin Guest
    You want to run the camera?

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like its definetely worth watching, its on here in Australia tonight i think, i'll have to watch it, i'm a big music fan too

Thread Information