Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thanks bdtr

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member

thanks bdtr

for deleting the post count thread. i think it sends a small message to those who reply to everything without having anything to say. i dont even enjoy coming into the lounge anymore, since i come in here and one person will have replied to the first 30 threads with nothing to say, just to have a higher post count. i really used to enjoy some of the intellectual, and not so intellectual threads, but it looses its effect when the same five people constitute almost every post on every thread.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I second that motion, I am glad the mods are doing this... It is ok once in ahwhile but it gets to be overbearing. It reminds of the time when we had this problem with Big G and Dickrenegade.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Isn't there a thread already kissing up to bdtr? I think he started and everyone else just came along for the ass kissing. Oh well, I guess you can never kiss enough ass.J\J kinda

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Isn't there a thread already kissing up to bdtr? I think he started and everyone else just came along for the ass kissing. Oh well, I guess you can never kiss enough ass.J\J kinda
    Lmao

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    post whores!!!

Oh well, let him thank him w/o your comment. Maybe he didn't see the thread???

In almost 2 years of being with this board I have only added one person to my ignore list. Now i have 2
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack

In almost 2 years of being with this board I have only added one person to my ignore list. Now i have 2

no offense but this ignore function is sweet
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Oh yeah, if he didn't see it how would he know bdtr did it? Just asking.

mass junkie is offline banned
    He cant read what you wrote since he has you on ignore.....

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah, if he didn't see it how would he know bdtr did it? Just asking.
    when you ignore someone, it prompts you that they have posted and gives you the option of reading it or not

ok, Here is the link to the thread

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...7&page=2&pp=40

What is the title of the thread???? Does it anywhere in the title of the thread say thanks to bdtr for deleting the thread, NOPE the thread was started by bdtr saying what he did and why he did it. He also stated if you have a issue with it feel free to PM him, Right?

Ok, lets stick to Sin here. Look throught the thread and see if you can find him posting in that thread?? Also do a search and see if you can find any other threads thanks bdtr for what he did?? If there is i am wrong and I appologize.. I havent seen any???

The thing is why would you even come in Sins thread and **** on him calling him a ass kisser?? It is like you are just begging for a confrontation. Just my .02

On a softer note, I could really care less if you called him a ass kisser or you think it is a stupid thread to start. Maybe you didnt come out directly and call him it but it was implied. Oh, well... I could think of more people than Sin who would be better fitted to be called BDTR's personal ass kisser but I wouldnt say it because it is none of my business and I have better things to do than place labels on people.

Good luck Mart651......
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    He cant read what you wrote since he has you on ignore.....
    WhenI come on the board I dont see anything that person displays but I still get the autmatic emails from the thread subscription. Oh well! 1 out of 2 isnt so bad?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    thank you sin for trying to post up semi intellectual threads just keep your post count up........ f#g.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thanks sin.

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine
    thank you sin for trying to post up semi intellectual threads just keep your post count up........ f#g.
    i dont think it was his issue to keep the post count up.

On the other hand you have 60 posts total and only 9 of them are in the steriod forum, 3 are in members cycle results and the rest are in the lounge

If were comparing intellectuality I would rather go with Sin. If you take a look at his profile he spends alot of time in other forums rather than the lounge. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

On the other hand you have 60 posts total and only 9 of them are in the steriod forum, 3 are in members cycle results and the rest are in the lounge

If were comparing intellectuality I would rather go with Sin. If you take a look at his profile he spends alot of time in other forums rather than the lounge. just my .02
    hmmm or maybe sin is my best friend and im busting his balls so why dont you shut the f*ck up and get off sins nuts. f*g.

yes, I love you to peregrine. Now stop talking dirty to me and keep it to PM as usual!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yes, I love you to peregrine. Now stop talking dirty to me and keep it to PM as usual!
    i told you in my last PM that i wanted you to stop asking me for naked pictures. thats why i dont want to PM you. dont want to get inundated with your "secret" messages any longer. now please, go bother somebody else for that deviant sh*t. what the f*ck is wrong with german people?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by peregrine
    i told you in my last PM that i wanted to see naked pictures of you! and you never replied to me! Thats why i am soo pissed at you right now!, dont want to get inundated with your briefs so i will have to sniff mine for now. now please, I beg of you! Just send one pair of dirty nickers to my house so I can feed my fetish. what the f*ck is wrong with me?!!?

WOAH!! WAY TO MUCH INFORMATION BRO, I was just kidding when I said I love you
    abstrack@protonmail.com

gee. i think my kid does stuff like changing the words in peoples posts. he's 11. maybe you guys could hang out and he could clown you.
    Last edited by peregrine; 02-13-2004 at 02:01 PM. Reason: pissed off

sin
    abstrack- thanks for lookin out your a good bro

peregrine- your wit is second only to your charm (note the sarcasm in the typing)

mart- you can eat a dick. i dont kiss anyones ass on here or anywhere else. sorry if my thread hurt your feewings.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You are all still post whores!!! Can you feel the love??

No touching my crotch you pervs....

peace,

ttgb

[QUOTE=sin]

peregrine- your wit is second only to your charm (note the sarcasm in the typing)

QUOTE]
    eat **** slappy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thanks bdtr-i-love-you.jpg  

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dude...........it's too early in the morning to post a pic like that......

now my eyes hurt..............

[QUOTE=peregrine]
    Quote Originally Posted by sin

QUOTE]
    eat **** slappy
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

At least you took it as the joke it was meant. Hell I thought my boy Ab was going to **** himself.

Oh yeah< I'm laying off the dick eating for a while. Put it in the fridge and save it for me later.
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    abstrack- thanks for lookin out your a good bro

mart- you can eat a dick. i dont kiss anyones ass on here or anywhere else. sorry if my thread hurt your feewings.
    Last edited by mart651; 02-14-2004 at 10:00 AM.

Sniff...
    Sniff...

Is that tren or test I smell in the air?

Now behave boys, or else we'll have to send you to Hoss's room!

Red

hoss827 is offline Banned

So what if alot of his posts are in the lounge? About 80% of mine are, woop tee ****ing do! Do you keep track where people post at or something? I mean, I still post in workout forums, supplement forums, and diet forums, and the members pics, but I just happen to post here more then usual. I like all the humor in the lounge and getting to know people beyond the gym. Maybe that's what he's doing, so lay off

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Sniff...
    Sniff...

Red
    You dick How's everything going in Canada bro?

--Hoss

It's both Red. I'm all wacked out at this time.
    Some people just don't find adult humor funny.

I don't think Hoss's room is big enough for our heads. You know how they swell while being an internet genius and acting all better than thou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Sniff...
    Sniff...

Red

the funny thing is, the only reason i dont post in the other forums much is because if i have a question i talk to my buddies (sin, taejoon). i dont need to go ask alot of questions and wait for someone to answer them when i can just pick up the phone and find out in under a minute. and like hoss said, who gives a f*ck? i like to joke around on the internet and the lounge is the perfect venue for that. i guess if somebody doesnt like that they can eat a fat d*ck. (abstrack)

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is the fifth thread about a thread being deleted.
    If you dont come to the lounge, no loss. Im sure the board will continue. You can stay in the steroid section. Does that make you feel important that people know you post more int he steroid section than in the lounge?
    Is there a rule that we need to answer ALL THE NEWBIE questions OVER AND OVER again. NO THERE ISNT.
    That one thread was just screwing up your entire experience on AR wasnt it?
    I mean everytime you logged on, it just caused such a disturbance for you.

OMG. THANK YOU FOR DELETING that thread. HOW GAY IS THAT. You act like he just helped you move out of your house and into a new one.

The title of the thread spoke for itself. Did it make you think you were missing something by not going to it to read it?

sin
    people can do whatever they want, i just think its silly to read a thread that has the potential to be interesting and half of the responses end up being things like "LMAO" over and over. anyway i can tell the people whos feelings ive hurt with this thread, since they try and attack me personally. im not an ass kisser, and im certainly not gay but it does put a smile on my face to know that ive gotten under your skin, because that was my intent.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    So what if alot of his posts are in the lounge? About 80% of mine are, woop tee ****ing do! Do you keep track where people post at or something? I mean, I still post in workout forums, supplement forums, and diet forums, and the members pics, but I just happen to post here more then usual. I like all the humor in the lounge and getting to know people beyond the gym. Maybe that's what he's doing, so lay off
    Well here comes rolling in the 5th wheel......... Thanks for you opinion I am sure we needed it.... Now that you have spoken so gracefully, all things have been settled..... Once again Hoss i am so greatful you have stated your opinion, I am pleased at the honor of "you" replying to something I said. Right now I am on cloud 9 , you make my day buddy, my little ole buddy

P.S.

I'll meet you in the Anabolic Buddies chat room later so we can exchage notes and sing kumbaya later. Talk to you then
    Last edited by abstrack; 02-15-2004 at 09:33 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Here is the fifth thread about a thread being deleted.
    If you dont come to the lounge, no loss. Im sure the board will continue. You can stay in the steroid section. Does that make you feel important that people know you post more int he steroid section than in the lounge?
    Is there a rule that we need to answer ALL THE NEWBIE questions OVER AND OVER again. NO THERE ISNT.
    That one thread was just screwing up your entire experience on AR wasnt it?
    I mean everytime you logged on, it just caused such a disturbance for you.

OMG. THANK YOU FOR DELETING that thread. HOW GAY IS THAT. You act like he just helped you move out of your house and into a new one.

The title of the thread spoke for itself. Did it make you think you were missing something by not going to it to read it?

I read it and I still feel like I am missing something......By the way he did help me move out of my house but I haven't started that thread yet either. You're more than welcome to come in to that thread and say something when I do though.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well here comes rolling in the 5th wheel......... Thanks for you opinion I am sure we needed it.... Now that you have spoken so gracefully, all things have been settled..... Once again Hoss i am so greatful you have stated your opinion, I am pleased at the honor of "you" replying to something I said. Right now I am on cloud 9 , you make my day buddy, my little ole buddy

P.S.

I'll meet you in the Anabolic Buddies chat room later so we can exchage notes and sing kumbaya later. Talk to you then
    Abstrack I think you should enroll in the big brother program. You and hoss seem like a perfect fit. Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya... Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya...

Kato is offline Member
    Its like hangin out in your favorite bar. All the peolple who frequent the bar are "bros". We all appreciate what the owner provides for us. We all appreciate how the bouncers handle most situations. But there is always a handful of "mouths" who never shut thew fuk up! yap, yap, yap all fuking night long! And then there's the bros who get sick of the "diarrhea to the mouth bros". then, sometimes, they have to be shut up!

I get a kick out of the bros who are pissed because their whorin got shut down, and how the anti-whores like to rub it in! Makes me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Abstrack I think you should enroll in the big brother program. You and hoss seem like a perfect fit. Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya... Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya...
    LMAO!! I would be a good big brother. We could build a camp fire and make smores or fried marshmellows. Then I could tell stories of "when I was a whipper snapper your age" Right, I could see it now
    abstrack@protonmail.com

P.S.

lmao I'll be in there tonight bro, hope to see you soon. I'm a mod in there too.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    lmao I'll be in there tonight bro, hope to see you soon. I'm a mod in there too.
    Ummm.... I doubt he'll see your post. I believe you're one of the 2 people he has on his ignore list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information