Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Powerbook 12" got swiped at work!

My 3 moth old mac g4 powerbook 12" got swiped in my own f@#$*n office! i shouldve invested in one of those computer cable locks! bummer...i dont even want to think of a replacement just yet.

Spoon

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Where do you work? You might wanna contact HR. If it's an office job, then it's gotta be someone in the office.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    "Contact HR"... good idea

I'd go head hunting amongst my co-workers too...

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    That SUCKS!!!! I'd be sick over that! Sorry about your loss, maybe you can get some compensation from your company?

Peace,

CC

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Where do you work? You might wanna contact HR. If it's an office job, then it's gotta be someone in the office.
    I have a small manufacturing firm. We make wooden doors for export.Hold office in a corporate building. Anyway the building i hold office in had surveilance cameras and saw the guys in the video. its Not any one who works in the building. Next step for me is to hold the building security accountable. Security just let em in the building coz they were possing as insurance agents. these guys apprently robbed 3-4 companies that day.

Spoon

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    I have a small manufacturing firm. We make wooden doors for export.Hold office in a corporate building. Anyway the building i hold office in had surveilance cameras and saw the guys in the video. its Not any one who works in the building. Next step for me is to hold the building security accountable. Security just let em in the building coz they were possing as insurance agents. these guys apprently robbed 3-4 companies that day.

Spoon
    Fuc*in rent-a-cops. Worthless. That truely sucks, bro. Hope something works out.

Sym

Thread Information