Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Anyone planning on getting a tattoo soon?

Just noticed the Rock's tattoo and i love it. Definetely has some polynesian, maori influence. I have been wanting to get one but i find his tat a bit too much. I currently have one on my ankle and am planning to have my old tattoo on my right-side upper back covered up with a haida thunderbird.

Anyone else planning to get one? I already have two going on number 3 and its so addicting. Once you get one you cant stop!

Spoon

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah they are, tattoos suck lol, im so addicted lol

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i got a tribal on my shoulder that i drew personaly, it is not colerd in like most tribals the corners are just shadded.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Getting my baby girls name on my shoulder in a week or two.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im gonna start working on a full sleeve on my left arm

Swellin Guest
    If I had the balls, I would get one done... but I'm not real cool with the finallity of it. Old guys with tats look pathetic. Sagging skin, faded ass tat...you suddenly realize that was a virile young man like yourself, and that your tats will eventually look like nothing more than the result of an exploded ink pen on a white raisin.
    Yep...talked myself right out of it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    If I had the balls, I would get one done... but I'm not real cool with the finallity of it. Old guys with tats look pathetic. Sagging skin, faded ass tat...you suddenly realize that was a virile young man like yourself, and that your tats will eventually look like nothing more than the result of an exploded ink pen on a white raisin.

Only because you are already old and wrinkled. You may even be a little bitter.

Swellin Guest
    Bitter my ass sissy boy! (Notice I didn't argue the wrinkles.) Maybe I did this wrong...I am old and bitter, but the only thing wrinkled is ...well everybody's is.

BTW, check your PM's Mart.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Funny you mentioned it...

I am getting this face on my shoulder blade tonight!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone planning on getting a tattoo soon?-pinkfloyd.jpg  

Bitter my ass sissy boy! (Notice I didn't argue the wrinkles.) Maybe I did this wrong...I am old and bitter, but the only thing wrinkled is ...well everybody's is.

BTW, check your PM's Mart.
    Not when yours is as big as mine.

Thanks for the PM

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    At the moment i have 5 different tribal pieces, and i drew them all myself. Im not gonna get anymore until i am done putting on the size that i want because right now i am starting to strech the band on my left arm and its making spots on it fade bad...

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    I love the rocks new tatt... but he should have stopped on the arm and shoulder. I dont like The pec tatt.

I want to get somethign with that polynesian feel as well. maybe a thick calf band. The polynesian style is expensive because its small solid black detial.

I have a japaneese piece covering my entire left quad and then some. there is a pic of it somewhere on this site.

lxorl is offline Associate Member

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't seen the Rocks new tat... anybody got a pic?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I have one on my calf and really want to get a BIG peice on my back. Somthing like a cross between a spartan warrior and an angel with its wings spread across my shoulders and the body down my spine. Cant quite find exactly what im thinking of in terms of an actual mental picture. Not religious tho so dont actually want an angel.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Well, my theory is that I will be old, so I really won't give a sh!t how bad my tattoos look. I figure I'll be an ugly bastard anyway.

I'm going to finish up my half sleeve on my left arm sometime soon.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey that was my old thread lol, i have some tribal work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone planning on getting a tattoo soon?-picture-9.jpg   Anyone planning on getting a tattoo soon?-picture-11.jpg   Anyone planning on getting a tattoo soon?-picture-12.jpg   Anyone planning on getting a tattoo soon?-picture-13.jpg   Anyone planning on getting a tattoo soon?-picture-14.jpg  

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have two and am getting a few things added to the one on my left delt area.

ttuPrincess Guest
    they are soo addictive.. i have 2 already and I want one more.. not sure what I want, but I want it on my foot.. instead of getting more, I just add to my old ones, or have them touched up.

As far as for being old with tatt's I dont care so much.. atleast my grandkids will know they had a hip granny!!!!

HBP

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i was thinking of getting my back finished and half sleeves on the arms and more leg work but it is summer time and fresh ink does not do well in the sun in pools or in the ocean. so im just going to take the summer off and start it back in the fall.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    they are soo addictive.. i have 2 already and I want one more.. not sure what I want, but I want it on my foot.. instead of getting more, I just add to my old ones, or have them touched up.

As far as for being old with tatt's I dont care so much.. atleast my grandkids will know they had a hip granny!!!!

HBP
    Aztec/pre columbian designs or even american indian/haida designs are great for feet. you should check them out mite be to your liking.

Spoon

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have 9 currently...having one removed with laser (upper l.arm)...and getting another one on my left pec.

decadbal is offline Banned
    all i have to say about tribals, is OVERDONE. if you wanna be original, dont get a tat...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I put off getting one... whated one that whould share something with my sister, and brother we all see each other maybe 1x a year..

So when my sister's husband died in Iraq......... the three of us got one at the same time..........

NOw i need 2 others to complete the image...

sword down the back ... greek lettering.. a phonix as the basket, and gothic handle.. ending at the base of my neck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information