eggplant is offline Member

i'm snacking! help!

hey bruhs..i'm 6 weeks out from my show,just finished my eca..and trying to let my receptors go back to normal right now..since i'm not on any eca, will i put on fat/water easily? should i watch my diet more strictly? or should i continue having my cheat meals and cut it out 4 weeks out? the crave now is just too huge..after eating my meals..i just want to find something to munch on..i don't know why..just feel like eating again and again..but i know i must control. i found myself eating peanut butter..not the natty kind,but those with chunks..! argh..i'm goin mad..so any good low calorie snacks you guys suggest??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Get some sugar free popsicles and a can of that whipping cream. Both are very low calorie and can satisfy that sweet tooth.

~SC~

marrok is offline Junior Member
    The sugar free popsicles are a god send! It has been very hot/humid in upstate NY this past week...and I swear those things are the only thing that kept me sane.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I never really had a sweet tooth - my problem was the AMOUNT of food I ate. So, water works for me. Whenever I get a craving, I pound down 20oz of H2O.

i got some sugar free jell-o pudding..but i don't think i have a sweet tooth..just wanted to munch and munch..i'll try pounding the water..tnx guys!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    a can of that whipping cream
    Good friggin call, why didnt i think of this before?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, because believe it or not there are like less than two grams of carbs and fat in over two big ass mouthfuls, hahha...........that is usually how I judge portions.......

Egg, sugar free pudding still has carbs in it...........you should use jello.

~SC~

hey sc..i tried looking for the jello..but couldn't find it..maybe the store ran outta it..i'll definitely use that.!

Thread Information