Thread: I'm so stuck

Redz122 is offline Associate Member

I'm so stuck

Hey I just started my cutting diet 3 days ago and as of now, i seem exactly the same! No water loss or anything. Since I'm only eating carbs for PWO (80g) I'm eating all fat/pro/veggie meals in the other 5 meals. Is it becasue my body doesn't respond to Moderate protein, moderate fat, low carb? I was thinking about switching to a moderate protein, low fat, and moderate carb diet since i experience a mild case of hyperglycemia 4 hours after eating a cup of oatmeal and 6 egg whites(DOes this mean i'm not carb sensitive?) Anwyays this is how my diet looks as of now. I am 5'11, 183 lb, 13-14%

45 Min Cardio

1- 7 oz of flounder with 1 tsp of flax and brocolli

2- Same as meal 1

3- Can of Tuna(6 oz) with brocolli

TRAIN

4- PWO shake- 45 g Protein and 80 g of dex/malto(Should i increase this to 125 grams of carbs?)

5- very small serving of rice(10-20 grams) and 6-7 chicken with brocolli

6- 2 scoops protein with 1 tblspoon Flax

All in all, i get around 220-240 grams of Protein, 90-100g of Carbs, and 50g of fat.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Dude..... 3 days isn't $hit. You need to allow yourself atleast 4 weeks to see how this diet will work. Your body isn't going to change overnight.

As for the hypoglycemic question.... I highly doubt you would go hypo after you eat carbs. You usually go hypo from lack of carbs (Low Blood Sugar).

Mike

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    CAPS. . AND GIVE IT TIME, NOT JUST 3 **** DAYS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    Hey I just started my cutting diet 3 days ago and as of now, i seem exactly the same! No water loss or anything. Since I'm only eating carbs for PWO (80g) I'm eating all fat/pro/veggie meals in the other 5 meals. Is it becasue my body doesn't respond to Moderate protein, moderate fat, low carb? I was thinking about switching to a moderate protein, low fat, and moderate carb diet since i experience a mild case of hyperglycemia 4 hours after eating a cup of oatmeal and 6 egg whites(DOes this mean i'm not carb sensitive?) Anwyays this is how my diet looks as of now. I am 5'11, 183 lb, 13-14%

45 Min Cardio

1- 7 oz of flounder with 1 tsp of flax and brocolli

2- Same as meal 1

3- Can of Tuna(6 oz) with brocolli
    NEED A FAT HERE

TRAIN

4- PWO shake- 45 g Protein and 80 g of dex/malto(Should i increase this to 125 grams of carbs?)
    STICK WITH THE 80 BRO, TRY TO KEEP 2:1 CARB:PRO

5- very small serving of rice(10-20 grams) and 6-7 chicken with brocolli
    EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE CUTTING U MIGHT WANT TO TRY MORE CARBS HERE, YOUR BODY NEEDS THEM REALLY BAD AT THIS POINT!!!

6- 2 scoops protein with 1 tblspoon Flax

All in all, i get around 220-240 grams of Protein, 90-100g of Carbs, and 50g of fat.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    hey i started the rambo cut diet with an eca stack and ive lost about 12 in two weeks and havent even started am cardio . if u can get ur hanfds on some ephedrine try it out cause u will see results right away. the rambo cut diet is a great one so stick to it and i gaurntee u will see results

marrok is offline Junior Member
    Twelve pounds in two weeks? I have always thought that two / three pounds a week was what to expect. Is it healthy to lose six pounds a week?

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    well thats what my scale says wich is kinda ****ed up. its probably closer to 9 pounds and im 4 days into my third week. pl;us i work construction so my whole day id pretty much a cardio workout

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1st week you loose a lot of water....if you are cutting carbs

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bruh, 3 days and you are seriously expecting to see a difference?

~SC~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i see a diffrence in 3 days.. in my wallet from all the expensive ass stakes.. :*(

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marrok
    Twelve pounds in two weeks? I have always thought that two / three pounds a week was what to expect. Is it healthy to lose six pounds a week?
    I lost 30 lbs in my first 30 days. People even asked if I was sick since it dropped so fast. I haven't lost anything in the past 8 days though. I'm doing a bodyfat analysis tonight and I'm hoping that I've gained some muscle mass which would account for my weight not dropping.

If that's not the case though, I'll be looking at making some modifications. Likely, I could use some more cardio. And my cheat day will probably become one cheat meal.

OH, before anyone says anything, I know that I shouldn't be expecting to continue to drop a pound a day. I was hoping to keep up with 2-3 pounds per week though.

Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member
    Seriously bro, give it atleast a few weeks, even better a month before you decide it's not working or you are stuck.

Thread Information