Thread: Eca ?

170 is offline New Member

Eca ?

I have been taking AST Dymetadrine Xtreme pills which consists of vit. B6, C, magnesium, Ephedra extract 300mgs, L-phenylalanine 150mgs, L-Tyrosone 150mgs, caffeine 100mgs(as anhydrous caffeine) and Yohimbine HCL 2mgs.

I am also taking Erogen Energen which consists of L-carnatine Tarate 2000mgs, caffeine 350mgs( nat. source from guarana and yerba mate) Ginseng 300mgs and sodium/calcium phosphate 4000mgs, and potassium magnesium asparate (PMA) 4000mgs.

Now.... the question.....

I am missing the aspirine to complete all the ingredients for an eca stack so, how important is the asprine in the eca stack? Also, I have read some of the members home made stack and they are roughly like this:

Ephederine. 25mgs
    caffeine and asprine. oops forgot!

But my point is why are there stack containing 25mgs of ephederine and I am taking 300mgs of EPHEDERINE EXTRACT? whats the difference?

Thats all for now! Thanks in advance!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I think this needs to be in the supplement section of A.R.

~SC~

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 170
    I have been taking AST Dymetadrine Xtreme pills which consists of vit. B6, C, magnesium, Ephedra extract 300mgs, L-phenylalanine 150mgs, L-Tyrosone 150mgs, caffeine 100mgs(as anhydrous caffeine) and Yohimbine HCL 2mgs.

I am also taking Erogen Energen which consists of L-carnatine Tarate 2000mgs, caffeine 350mgs( nat. source from guarana and yerba mate) Ginseng 300mgs and sodium/calcium phosphate 4000mgs, and potassium magnesium asparate (PMA) 4000mgs.

Now.... the question.....

I am missing the aspirine to complete all the ingredients for an eca stack so, how important is the asprine in the eca stack? Also, I have read some of the members home made stack and they are roughly like this:

Ephederine. 25mgs
    caffeine and asprine. oops forgot!

But my point is why are there stack containing 25mgs of ephederine and I am taking 300mgs of EPHEDERINE EXTRACT? whats the difference?

Thats all for now! Thanks in advance!

your taking ephedra extract which in turn is ephedrine.. i think the ratio of epherdrine to ephedra is 1g per 7.. i think.. its like poppy seeds and opium sort of.. but yeah you'll have better luck in the supplement forum..

Thread Information