apach108 is offline New Member

help!!! need diet

im 18, 190 pounds, 6'2. i dont know if i should bulk or cut. Either way i need a diet to start. Right now i eat a lot of protein and carbs. I lift everyday at school, monday-friday, im dedicated. So if anyone can help me with a diet plan that would be cool.

dannyisaacs is offline Member

Re

Dude I Am In The Same Boat As You Also Need A Diet.try An Read The Sticky Above Ive Read It About 10times Its Help Full.but Dont Ask Me Anything About A Diet I Am Still Learning This Hole Diet Thing.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by apach108
    i dont know if i should bulk or cut.

So if anyone can help me with a diet plan that would be cool.
    Read those 2 sentences. Tell me how anyone can give you a DIET if you don't know whether or not you want to BULK or CUT.

Impossible.

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apach108
    im 18, 190 pounds, 6'2. i dont know if i should bulk or cut. Either way i need a diet to start. Right now i eat a lot of protein and carbs. I lift everyday at school, monday-friday, im dedicated. So if anyone can help me with a diet plan that would be cool.
    Dude, are you serious? Do you want to get bigger or lose fat? You can't do both at the same time (usually) so if you want to do both (I'm just guessing) I suggest you start with cutting. Get rid of any excess fat and then bulk.

apach108 is offline New Member

bulk

ur right i wanna bulk first but i dont wanna get to fat you know. i think im a little to light for height. so i wanna go with a bulking diet. so if u guys can help thanks.

There is a lean mass thread that is a sticky atop this forum for reference.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Let me let you guys in on a little secret..... Rambo and myself are currently putting together a bulking sticky for Lean Mass gain. We should have it ready soon, and it is just as comprehensive if not more than the cutting sticky is for cutting. So be on the lookout in the near future.

<<LMO>>

Good deal.

I never saw a problem w/what was listed as of now though, but the more the better I suppose.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good deal.

I never saw a problem w/what was listed as of now though, but the more the better I suppose.

~SC~

Well don't get me wrong, I do like Mike_XXL's lean mass thread, but I feel it isn't close to as comprehensive as our cutting sticky is. Not only that, but there are a few choices in it that I don't agree with, and since we always recommend that we separate fats/carbs, I would think the sticky we currently have would promote more fat gain than an approach that does not mix fats w/ carbs. Plus we need to cover supplements, cardio etc..... much more comprehensive than what we currently have. I feel it would cut down questions much more too.

<<LMO>>

True!

~SC~

Thread Information