Beernutz is offline Member

Natty peanutbutter

i just some natty peanutbutter. Well atleast i think its natural it says on the label that it has no suger, salt or preservatives. The brand is called Just Peanuts.

2tbs

kcal=226
    fat=18g
    carbs=6.7g
    sodium=2mg
    potassium 226mg

what do you think is this natural.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Judging by the name, it should be yes.

What do the ingredients list, peanuts or peanuts and salt?

There should be no other oils in there either.

~SC~

thanks swole ill check the ingredients to make sure there is no other oils but i thinks its natural, and no it has no salt.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah for natty PB the ingridients are: Peanuts or Peanuts and salt

side note, i don'tl ike saying peanuts fast, it sounds dirty

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    yeah for natty PB the ingridients are: Peanuts or Peanuts and salt

side note, i don'tl ike saying peanuts fast, it sounds dirty
    lmao

i read the ingredients it literally says "JUST PEANUTS" in those exact words so i guess you could say its natural..

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    lol yeah bro sounds like it. That's hella calories for 2 tbsp., mine only gives me 190cals to 2 tbsp.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    His PB also has 18g of fat... I'll bet yours is only 15g per serving. Usually I just count 2 tablespoons as 210 calories and 16g of fat... since most lables are always a little off I just use that as a round number since most brands are either a little above or below those numbers.

Mike

**** natty PB is so good though. . i think crunchy is ten times better then regular though

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    **** natty PB is so good though. . i think crunchy is ten times better then regular though

Ditto.... I won't even include it in my diet anymore because I can't ever just eat 2 table spoons lol.... I alwasy end up eating 1/4 of the jar or more. PB = good but bad.

Mike

agree. . i start out with 2 tbsp and 5 mins later half the jar is gone

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I just tried some for the first time. It tastes like pre-chewed peanuts. My first reaction was that it needed sugar. Better than no PB though and it tastes good mixed with tuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Mu'min
    I just tried some for the first time. It tastes like pre-chewed peanuts. My first reaction was that it needed sugar. Better than no PB though and it tastes good mixed with tuna.
    with tuna????????? man thats gotta be the sickest thing ive ever heard. Your one tough SOB if you can stomatch that..

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    His PB also has 18g of fat... I'll bet yours is only 15g per serving. Usually I just count 2 tablespoons as 210 calories and 16g of fat... since most lables are always a little off I just use that as a round number since most brands are either a little above or below those numbers.

Mike
    Heh...whatdo ya know. Since the last time I bought a jar of natty pb they changed the lable, and it is 210 calories with 16g fat....you psychic you

Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Heh...whatdo ya know. Since the last time I bought a jar of natty pb they changed the lable, and it is 210 calories with 16g fat....you psychic you

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    with tuna????????? man thats gotta be the sickest thing ive ever heard. Your one tough SOB if you can stomatch that..
    I just figured that since peanuts and tuna is good then pb with it should be pretty good. Just a natural step in twisted mind of a bber. People knock it until they try it. I knew a guy who would eat pb and chicken breast sandwiches. He didn't even lift. Never tried that though.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mu'min
    I just figured that since peanuts and tuna is good then pb with it should be pretty good. Just a natural step in twisted mind of a bber. People knock it until they try it. I knew a guy who would eat pb and chicken breast sandwiches. He didn't even lift. Never tried that though.
    Peanuts and tuna is good???

Man, when it gets to where I am swallowing the stuff like a duck because I am sick of eating it, I will try anything. It works out pretty good. Give a whirl and see what you think. It is no worse than plain old tuna.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like good stuff. Making your own PB is really even better. Put fresh roasted, unsalted peanuts in a blender and there yoy have it. In a couple days the peanut oil will naturally separate, so you can pour it off, creating low fat pb, or mix it in for a tasty delight.

Recently, I switched to making almond butter. It tastes really rich, and I have no explanation why, but I can cut better with almond butter than with peanut butter. ( I am certain someone can tell me I am wrong or maybe explain why I am right). I tried a couple of the store brands of natural butter, but its also something that you can make so easily and have complete control. For me, I roast raw almond on a cookie sheet in the oven for 10 miutes and then into a blender. I wount post this on the reciipe board but a couple tablespoons of this in an omletette tastes so good, and its a protien gem.

Bon apitite.

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    i just some natty peanutbutter. Well atleast i think its natural it says on the label that it has no suger, salt or preservatives. The brand is called Just Peanuts.

2tbs

kcal=226
    fat=18g
    carbs=6.7g
    sodium=2mg
    potassium 226mg

what do you think is this natural.

Thread Information