Thread: Maltodextrin...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Maltodextrin...

Anyone know where I can get some pure Maltodextrin powder? Any companies that make Maltodextrin powder? I seen a few but they all have addetives, and I dont want that. I just want some pure just Maltodextrin powder. Thanx

-Gear

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    not trying to steal your thread here bro.

Just curious whats the need for maltodextrin when dextrose have slightely higher gi and is easier to get ahold of and probably cheaper??

Nahh its kool bro, I need maltodextrin as I am going to use it for my PWO treatment, along with some dextrose as well. I got some dextrose I just need some maltodextrin now.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Any reason WHY you wish to mix them? You'll have better results just using dextrose.

You may use whatever combo you wish, of course, just wondering why the constant push to find malto when it's really no biggie at all.

~SC~

I will be using Insulin , and I thought using maltodextrin and dextrose after your slin shot is very important isnt it? Or am i wrong?

Well, slin usage is another topic in and of itself, but dextrose is just fine when using exogenous slin.

~SC~

Sorry i wasnt tryin 2 be a pain by asking question reagding maltodextrin all the time, I am just trying to make sure I know what I am doing before I do go ahead with this. Should have told you I was gonna use slin, would have made my question more clear. Thanx anyway

All good man, all good!

~SC~

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    you could buy it at corrodo's (maltodextrin/dextrose). they are an italian wholesale store. you could buy the maltodextrin and the dextrose in the winery department. they are used in making beer i believe.

Swellin Guest
    Hey SC, it appears that in DC's training, he recommends a 50/50mix of dextrose and malto. The reason being the malto is absorbed in about twice the time as the dextrose...thus giving enough time for full absorption into the cells, as they can only handle so much at one time.

Again, this is the best I understand it, and if I could find the threads where I have seen it, I'll PM you for reference.

Ok kool, thanx for the replies

Thread Information