Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

Cutting after a cycle

hi all

i've never posted on the diet section before, so if my question is silly i appologise in advance. i've just finished a 16 week cycle and want to cut up now. is it ok to drop my carbs to 150g a day or will i lose my hard earnt muscle? i'm using LR3 and a small amount of slin whilst in my PCT phase. i just wondered if it's best to see PCT out first and then when my natural levels are back, start cutting then. i'm also using clen in my PCT phase. i'm 245 pounds 14-15% bf. my diet consists of 400g of protein, 150g of carbs and fat makes up the other needed calories, which all together is 3000 ed. i was on 4500 whilst on my cycle mostly made up from carbs, protein and a little fat.

cheers

AS

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    keep the cals and workout up til after pct

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, never cut all natural after a bulking cycle.........you'll become nothing very quickly.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, never cut all natural after a bulking cycle.........you'll become nothing very quickly.

~SC~

Just curious swole.... but what would you recommend then to cut after a cycle? I have a friend who just came off a cycle and he wants to cut now, and I have been helping him with diet and cardio.... but I know he will shrink if he does it naturally just like you said. I was thinking about having him try Clen /ECA and keep the calories a little higher so he can slowly cut.... he is in no hurry. Would something else be more efficient?

Mike

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can't really advise on that brutha, but it'd be far more than an ECA.

Ideally, you split your time on whatever you are going to "use" amongst bulking/cutting.........I.E., you have some "assistance" in both endeavors, assuring you the best possible results and least lost overall.

~SC~

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Thanks for that!

AS

Thread Information