DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Dealing With Dropping Weight

i know that what im loseing is fat,but when clothes that used to feel tight around my shoulders,arms and chest are now lose i feel small.i am 8 weeks into a cutting cycle.cardio 6x week 45min in AM,and train 5x week.i have gone from 267# to presently 249# at 6'2".i'm running plenty of gear to assure i maintain as much muscle as possable along with clen /eca.but it's tuff to walk around feeling small.now i almost cant wait to bulk.i have 8 more weeks and i'm gonna stick to the program but i think i prefer to be bigger as opposed to now.does anyone else ever feel this way while dieting/cutting.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nope. Because I know I may FEEL smaller, but hell, when the lights hit ya and you are able to show off the cuts/striations/shadows/etc., you look SO MUCH BIGGER.

I never care how I feel in clothes, it's what I LOOK LIKE OUT OF THEM that really matters. Who cares how big/buff you feel in a shirt???

~SC~

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    I felt the same way. Shirts that I used to have to squeeze into, fit just right, and it was damaging me psychologically. I had lost about 20lbs. But one day going through town, 3 people that I had not seen in a while told me that I was getting "even more swole" and looked alot bigger. I've heard this from various people several times since. Just keep in your mind that all the definition (although not as big), definately gives the appearance of being more muscular.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i have been getting compliments,woman i dont even know coming up to me and asking to touch my arms,it's kind of a nice feeling.esp watching my girls face,she loves it though.this is really the first time since beginning training almost 2 decades ago that i have dieted and gone for the cut look,i was always more into size and stregth.but today while working shoulders and arms i noticed veins in my shoulders i have never seen before and yous are right when you say that we "appear" bigger then we actually are with shirts off.but after the summer i'm back to bulking

Thread Information