Jhn36 is offline Associate Member

Wife needs diet help

My wife is 5'3 115lbs. She has been working out for about 8 years now. She needs help with diet basics to help her loose the next bit of body fat so she can really show off her abs. Any guidelines would help. Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stickies above.

~SC~

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    is there any point in answering a diet thread after swole has hit it, i dont think so!!

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    You know guys, all I was looking for was a little help. I am a diet idiot, and the stickies did nothing but tell me what kind of foods these people ate and what supplements to take. I was kind of hopeing for something more along the lines of she is this weight and wanting to cut so she should look for "X" amount of calories a day with a ration of XXX protien carbs and fat. And as for the second post in the thread from Hurcules, if that is the only reply you can come up with, why even bother to reply. If Swole Cat didnt suffeciently answer my question then yes mabey something else is needed. I realize that I am fairly new here and still have volumes to learn, and I may be an idiot, but I feel I asked a valid question, perhaps not in the proper manner. And as an aside, Swole I have been trying to tell my wife for several years now that with the hours she devoted to weight training and her intensity that if she would study and learn more about proper diet she would reap better benefits. I pulled up one of your pics and asked her if she wouldnt listen to me would she listen to you, she agreed. And I really appreciate the time you spend in answering post, and the knowledge you have shared, but I was a bit dissapointed in this response. Like I said mabey I am just an idiot.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    You know guys, all I was looking for was a little help. I am a diet idiot, and the stickies did nothing but tell me what kind of foods these people ate and what supplements to take. I was kind of hopeing for something more along the lines of she is this weight and wanting to cut so she should look for "X" amount of calories a day with a ration of XXX protien carbs and fat. And as for the second post in the thread from Hurcules, if that is the only reply you can come up with, why even bother to reply. If Swole Cat didnt suffeciently answer my question then yes mabey something else is needed. I realize that I am fairly new here and still have volumes to learn, and I may be an idiot, but I feel I asked a valid question, perhaps not in the proper manner. And as an aside, Swole I have been trying to tell my wife for several years now that with the hours she devoted to weight training and her intensity that if she would study and learn more about proper diet she would reap better benefits. I pulled up one of your pics and asked her if she wouldnt listen to me would she listen to you, she agreed. And I really appreciate the time you spend in answering post, and the knowledge you have shared, but I was a bit dissapointed in this response. Like I said mabey I am just an idiot.

Bro... the sticky has all the info you will need. Figuring calories is not what we are here for.... we are here to help you critique your overall approach. Use the harris benedict formula to figure out calories. Or better yet, have your wife register ont he board and post in the womens section.

Swole is here to help for FREE, but if you want him to figure out everything you might want to visit his website and seek out his services. I am sure he is more than willing to help you/your wife here for free if you do some of your own work/research.

<<LMO>>

I'm really sorry you feel that way, but you have to realize that SHE is going to have to come up with her plan of attack. Or, YOU are going to have to come up with it FOR her, but no one here will be able to do the footwork for you/her.

Myself, I am truly a very busy man (especially this time of season!), and I have my own clientele off of the board and that has a TON of my attention these days. I can ill-afford to lay out a precise/detailed outline for EVERYONE who comes here needing assistance, so we have the STICKIES there so one can put something together, THEN present it here where you WILL receive help.

Again, you have to be responsible for you and do the footwork. If my response was something other than you anticipated, again, sorry you feel that way.

~SC~

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    Dude, you have to understand that this exact question gets asked about 20 times a day. Would you like to be the one in charge of answering everyone of the posts personally? Probably not. That's the point of the stickies. Use them to create a basic plan of attack then feel free to come back here and lots of people will be willing to help fill in any gaps.

Hey bad_man...........I wanna start working out, but I have no idea what to eat or where to start. Can someone lay out a diet for me? Thanks, I'll be back in an hour to pick it up!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hey bad_man...........I wanna start working out, but I have no idea what to eat or where to start. Can someone lay out a diet for me? Thanks, I'll be back in an hour to pick it up!

~SC~
    No problem dude. I'll fire up my fat-o-matic program and it will be waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    No problem dude. I'll fire up my fat-o-matic program and it will be waiting for you.

LOL>..... OOOHHHH I Want a copy!!!!! I'll PM you my email.

<<LMO>>

YOU have Fat-O-Matic!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I have been looking for this!!!!!!

You don't happen to have a copy of this month's "Lard Ass*s R Us" do you? There is an ad for a Fat-O-Matic in the back, but if you have one already, great!!!!!

~SC~

We're all in a weird mood this afternoon, aren't we?

BTW, I only have version 2.4. The latest one out is 3.1 and it includes the module for bulking and cutting at the same time.

We're all in a weird mood this afternoon, aren't we?

BTW, I only have version 2.4. The latest one out is 3.1 and it includes the module for bulking and cutting at the same time.

LOL.... afternoon bordome. I am just trying to get as much AR in as I can before I leave on Saturday. I know I will be in AR denial while on vacation.

<<LMO>>

Yeah, funny moods indeed!

The point still stands (for the politically correct browsing our forum) that we ARE here to help, and this gentleman will receive help for his wife if he is able to give us something to critique.

LOL @ the versions of Fat-O-Matic.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, funny moods indeed!

The point still stands (for the politically correct browsing our forum) that we ARE here to help, and this gentleman will receive help for his wife if he is able to give us something to critique.

LOL @ the versions of Fat-O-Matic.

~SC~

All this thread needs is a post by Elliot and it will be officially hi-jacked lol..... nah but in all seriousness just post your wife's diet and we will help out bro.

<<LMO>>

I'll fill in for Elliott...

Can't we all just hug?

I'll fill in for Elliott...

Can't we all just hug?

What is up w/all the d*mn requests for hugs???

FREAKS!!!!!!

~SC~

Thread Information