your mom is offline Junior Member

tried and work on another plan after reading "STICKY"

Thanks for your guys help on this. If you don't know I'm 6'3 about 225 now. Want to cut up, but maintain as much muscle as possible naturally right now till July.{can't fricken wait}. Well here goes:

8am
    Cardio 45-60 min you know the rest

9:15am
    60 grams whey
    2tbsp flax

10:30pm
    7 ew
    2 whole eggs
    1 cup oatmeal
    30 grams whey
    (maybe a piece of whole wheat bread)

1:30pm
    8oz steak bottom round
    salad

(possibly a apple b4 workout)

2:30pm workout

4:30pm PW
    80 dex
    40whey

6:00pm PPWO
    6 oz cicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    veggies

8:00pm
    1 can tuna
    30 whey
    almonds

10:00pm
    1/2 cottage cheese
    30 whey
    flax
    (want to try some carbs b4 bed so maybe have more energy in the mornin. One of my friends who competes ate oatmeal b4 bed while he was cutting. So want to try. Might add some oatmeal or whole whaet bread in last meal.

I am also taking ala with my carb meals. Do I also take it with my pw meal?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    What bodyfat are you right now??? Now till July is only 4 weeks.... that's not very long if your of a higher bodyfat.... plus if your not exactly sure what works you need to give each method you try about that ammount of time to see if it works for you or not. I would say you will need longer...

Anyways, I am cooking my PPWO meal right now, if no one critiques your diet for you I'll do it when I get back.

<<LMO>>

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    IN CAPS BRO. . .

Quote Originally Posted by your mom
    Thanks for your guys help on this. If you don't know I'm 6'3 about 225 now. Want to cut up, but maintain as much muscle as possible naturally right now till July.{can't fricken wait}. Well here goes:

8am
    Cardio 45-60 min you know the rest

9:15am
    60 grams whey
    2tbsp flax

10:30pm
    7 ew
    2 whole eggs
    1 cup oatmeal
    30 grams whey
    (maybe a piece of whole wheat bread)
    NO OATMEAL NO BREAD!! NO CARBS HERE AT ALL, AND YOU DONT NEED THE WHEY EITHER, THE EGGS ARE PLENTY OF PROTEIN

1:30pm
    8oz steak bottom round
    salad

(possibly a apple b4 workout)
    YOU DONT NEED THIS

2:30pm workout

4:30pm PW
    80 dex
    40whey
    GOOD

6:00pm PPWO
    6 oz cicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    veggies
    GOOD

8:00pm
    1 can tuna
    30 whey
    almonds
    AGAIN, YOU DONT NEED THE 30 GRAMS WHET HERE, 38 FROM THE TUNA IS PLEANTY IMO

10:00pm
    1/2 cottage cheese
    30 whey
    flax
    (want to try some carbs b4 bed so maybe have more energy in the mornin. One of my friends who competes ate oatmeal b4 bed while he was cutting. So want to try. Might add some oatmeal or whole whaet bread in last meal.
    I REALLY DONT THINK YOUR GONNA WANT CARBS BRO, ESP WITH THE FLAX. .ALSO MIGHT WANT TO TRY SOMETHIN ELSE BESIDES COTTAGE CHEESE, IT CAN MAKE YOU LOOK SMOOTH (ALL DAIRY DOES IT TO ME)

I am also taking ala with my carb meals. Do I also take it with my pw meal?YES
    ALSO SPREAD SOME OF THOSE MEALS OUT BETTER, 21/2-3 HOURS APART EXCEPT FOR PWO AND PPWO

Not sure on the bf, maybe about 12-13. I can see the top pack. Just want to get to about 9%. Ok, why can't I have any carbs in the second meal? It works for me. I just can't fuction without any. Ok maybe the bread I can take out. Is 330 grams of pro too much? I just don't get how you guys can workout with no carbs b4 your weight training. I just have no energy and I feel it eating at my muscle. Maybe it works for some of your guys, but not me.

Not sure on the bf, maybe about 12-13. I can see the top pack. Just want to get to about 9%. Ok, why can't I have any carbs in the second meal? It works for me. I just can't fuction without any. Ok maybe the bread I can take out. Is 330 grams of pro too much? I just don't get how you guys can workout with no carbs b4 your weight training. I just have no energy and I feel it eating at my muscle. Maybe it works for some of your guys, but not me.

LOL>..... dude that is such BS. Eating carbs before a workout has no effect on your workout. In order for you to use carbs for energy, you would have had to eat them 4-6 hours before hand

<<LMO>>

i think the carbs are giving you false energy bro, considering they take 5-6 hours to give "energy" to your body. . you also dont want them there b/c carbs+fat in the same meal=chunky

**** you LMO and **** my 56k for going too slow!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    i think the carbs are giving you false energy bro, considering they take 5-6 hours to give "energy" to your body. . you also dont want them there b/c carbs+fat in the same meal=chunky

Too slow cowbag

I mean the carbs before workout thing is the funniest point people try to make.... it's like this one guy who goes to my gym that swears to me his workouts suck if he doesn't eat his protein bar before he gets there lol..... I am just like O.K. dude whatever works for u haha

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are low-carbing and have no energy for your workout, better check your fats!

Also, carbs before bed is assinine, I don't care who did it nor what you've heard.

~SC~

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Also, carbs before bed is assinine, I don't care who did it nor what you've heard.

~SC~

Unless of course you lift at like 7 or 8pm and go to bed 3 hours later. In that situation you would want the carbs otherwise No like SC said.

Sorry Swole wasn't trying to correct you just clarify in case someone works out late in the day and thinks it is acceptable to skip PWO because of the time of day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Unless of course you lift at like 7 or 8pm and go to bed 3 hours later. In that situation you would want the carbs otherwise No like SC said.

Sorry Swole wasn't trying to correct you just clarify in case someone works out late in the day and thinks it is acceptable to skip PWO because of the time of day.

Good point

<<LMO>>

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Well DUH!!! That's a given brutha!

~SC~

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Well DUH!!! That's a given brutha!

~SC~
    ROFL!!!

Ok, another thing are most of you guys on a cycle right now? I know you can cut your calories when you are on one so low without sacrificing your muscle. Or does it not even matter? Now my fats should I take about 100gr or more? I was thinking about 300c 350 pro and 110 f which will give me about 3500 cal. Then cut down gradually. Maybe what work for you guys won't work for me. With my body I can lose fast or gain fast. It can change drastically fast. With the 3 meal where I eat carbs can I get about 100 gr in each?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, another thing are most of you guys on a cycle right now? I know you can cut your calories when you are on one so low without sacrificing your muscle. Or does it not even matter? Now my fats should I take about 100gr or more? I was thinking about 300c 350 pro and 110 f which will give me about 3500 cal. Then cut down gradually. Maybe what work for you guys won't work for me. With my body I can lose fast or gain fast. It can change drastically fast. With the 3 meal where I eat carbs can I get about 100 gr in each?
    I think 300g Carbs may be too much to attempt to cut with. Yes i'm sure somehow it could be done (drugs, multpile intense cardio sessions, etc) but I couldnt fathom it happening. I personally would recommend getting your carbs from your 2 PWO meals. 80g C or so of dextrose (or 50/50 malto/dex if you prefer) and then 1.5 hrs later doing another 80g C from rice, sweet potato, oatmeal, even things like corn tortillas, potatoes, or WHOLE wheat bread/bagels will suffice for this meal. I personally like 8oz of chicken and a cup of brown rice with brocoli and various spices for this meal.
    Some AR members will recommend tapering your carbs down (about 200 or so if you follow my outline above) others don't feel the need to taper. It isnt going to hurt you by any means to taper your carb intake from 300g to 200g through the course of a week or two.

Thread Information