Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Stupidest thing you ever done when it comes to eating?

Whats the most dreadfull idiotic diet you have ever followed?

The stupidest thing I have ever done was my first roid bulker. I had bought into all the "if you want to get big you need to eat big crap".

So I started a d-bol and test cycle(no anti-e's either lol) and started eating like mad. Now imagine your heaviest eating day ever, do that everyday of the week for 10 weeks ance: . Were not talking good food either, were talking the ultimate ****.

a normal pre workout meal could consist of 2 big burgers with lots of fried eggs and mashed potatoes and dressing offcourse, add to that 1 liter of milk and then 15 minutes later 1 liter of flavored yoghurt. I have NO ****ing idea how I could get all that down but it went down. My other meals of the days was in that size minus the yoghurt. I drank 4-5 liters of milk a day and atleast 6 burgers with buns a day and almost always 1-2 liters of yoghurt or oj thats almot 600g carbs from milk products and fruitjuice alone every day lmfao
    I estimate I ate around 8000-10000 kcal/Day.

the first 4 weeks I put on almost 20kg(44pounds) and just walking a few steps feelt like a marathon, god **** was I bloated and the fat piled on to me. But I sure became strong as hell

Now when I look back on that Im acctualy glad I did do that bulker cause its a very fond memory and me and my lifting buddy always laughs about how much we acctualy ate without realising it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    a pic of me after 4 weeks of that bulk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stupidest thing you ever done when it comes to eating?-svullen.jpg  

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    a pic of me after 4 weeks of that bulk

LOL.... I have done stupid $hit like that before. Only I stopped after 2 weeks because I couldn't take the way I looked anymore.

Yesterday we had a family BBQ and I feel I ate stupid. I probably had like 7000kcals yesterday. I weighed in yesterday morning at 190.4 and today when I woke up and took a piss I weighed 201.5 lol..... I would say that was stupid. I am sure most of it is just water weight and edema.... but it was still stupid considering I am going to cancun in less than a week and I probably just ruined my goal. O'well life goes on

<<LMO>>

Thread Information