Thread: Need to Vent

Essy is offline Associate Member

Need to Vent

I just need to Vent. Maybe it will help. Its getting harder and harder to stay on this diet. My results to me have stopped and I have hit a platue. It was easy in the begining when I saw results but now I dont see any. Now im starting to have little atkins candy once in a blue. Its not much 0carbs and 3 sat fat but thats just a start. Im scared im going down hill. I go on a cruise this Sunday and when I get back I start my diet again for 2 weeks and then my cycle so hopefully that will help jump start my motivatoin. Just needed to vent.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

You cannot give up. One doesn't get fat in 2-3 weeks, and one doesnt' get lean in 2-3 weeks either.

Persistence is key, and also knowing your dietary approach is sound. If it's not, you are spinnin' your wheels.

For success, make it a LIFESTYLE, not just a "diet". People fall off diets, or gain all the fat back AFTER they go OFF the diet. If you LIVE like this day in/out, you'll never have to diet or have anything to worry about.

~SC~

Words of wisdom. You are so right. I just want to hit my goal at least by mid summer. I plan on making it a lifestyle for sure. Thanks

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, I was where you are a few weeks ago. Do a search on some of my posts and you'll see me crying like a pussy (not saying that's what you are doing ). Yes, things taper off and you won't continue at the rate which you started. And you may need to tweak some things here and there. But keep at it. There's a lot of people here for help and support. I'm currently back on track.

Thanks alot

Beernutz is offline Member
    lol...my post i made a week ago sounds exactly like yours. I too am in the same position. My first 2 weeks of cutting were incredible then it started to tapper as i expected. Thats when i stopped and thought to myself "do i wanna give up and say i couldnt do it". FU@# no thats not me. In my life when something got difficult i just kept plugging and plugging away and i never give up. I follow that phrase in my signature at the bottom and i try to live by that day in and day out. Keep plugging away bro youll get there.

Thanks for all the support guys. Im not going to give up. I came to far for that. I am going to eat my face off on my vacation though...lol....7 days of pure junk and gourmet food. ...cant wait

Thread Information